ADVERTISEMENT

The Media Sucks and is Tearing this Country apart.

Just think how much better people would feel if 24/7 “news” was illegal.

Also responding to social media posts was t allowed.

I wish people weren’t so gullible!

I wish people had minds of their own!

I wish more people were like me and didn’t watch ANY news, local or national at all!

Unfortunately, I realize there are millions of idiots out there that believe everything they hear on the news, no matter how absurd it may be! People are so dumb!☹️

What are your sources of information?

NBC never should have hired her to begin with.
There is a WWE perspective to news wherein you need a heel to generate more ratings. It’s why I am certain most of the AM radio talking heads voted for Obama and Biden and the mainstream media—sans Fox—want Trump to win

A lie is a perspective now? You are the perfect MAGA

The argument that every "perspective" is legitimate and needs equal representation is dumb.
I agree to an extent.

How many states have now shown error in the voting process?

One would think someone saying

"It's all good"

And someone saying

"It's all corrupt"

Would lead to good conversation, that isn't what the dems wanted.

You immediately believed liberals thought half of the unvaccinated died and you call the liberals gullible?

Strong.
Yes. I immediately believed that the people who think Lebron James can call himself a woman, then have no guarantee of success in the WNBA ARE that stupid. I also believe if you told that 41% that IT WAS the death rate, they'd wholeheartedly believe it.

Yes. I immediately believed that the people who think Lebron James can call himself a woman, then have no guarantee of success in the WNBA ARE that stupid. I also believe if you told that 41% that IT WAS the death rate, they'd wholeheartedly believe it.

You have more important thing to do than this thread - like getting our Derby analysis completed.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
I agree to an extent.

How many states have now shown error in the voting process?

One would think someone saying

"It's all good"

And someone saying

"It's all corrupt"

Would lead to good conversation, that isn't what the dems wanted.
What did Republicans want again. I believe it was keep Trump in power no matter what. Hard to have a conversation if that’s the starting point.

What did Republicans want again. I believe it was keep Trump in power no matter what. Hard to have a conversation if that’s the starting point.
Seems like someone there to inform past, or reinforce, "keep Trump in power no matter what" might have been nice.

Seems awfully easy to assume the others ides stance of "keep Trump in power no matter what" when you don't even have the chops to let them speak.

This is like saying all democrats want guys with dicks to be free to walk around women’s locker rooms and compete on women’s teams if they feel like it.

“All” gets tossed around way too much by everybody.

Seems like someone there to inform past, or reinforce, "keep Trump in power no matter what" might have been nice.

Seems awfully easy to assume the others ides stance of "keep Trump in power no matter what" when you don't even have the chops to let them speak.
They were allowed to speak in 63 court cases. They were given ample time to put forth issues through the media, courts, and in Congress. Both before and post election. They didn’t come up with massive fraud or huge issues that swung the election results. Refresh my memory who were the people doxxing election workers. Harassing election officials. All trying to give the election to their guy. After the votes had been cast.

They were allowed to speak in 63 court cases. They were given ample time to put forth issues through the media, courts, and in Congress. Both before and post election. They didn’t come up with massive fraud or huge issues that swung the election results. Refresh my memory who were the people doxxing election workers. Harassing election officials. All trying to give the election to their guy. After the votes had been cast.
But they have shown examples of fraud, so there is a conversation to be had.

You want examples of the dems harrasing government officials?

It's almost like some of you idiots have completely blacked out the "summer of love".

This is like saying all democrats want guys with dicks to be free to walk around women’s locker rooms and compete on women’s teams if they feel like it.

“All” gets tossed around way too much by everybody.
How about the Republicans who pushed disinformation and those who signed off on it with silence. Or being tribal on votes to appease the Orange Messiah. The ones who held the line and spoke against it were not a large number.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
But they have shown examples of fraud, so there is a conversation to be had.

You want examples of the dems harrasing government officials?

It's almost like some of you idiots have completely blacked out the "summer of love".
Were those Dems acting in proxy to the POTUS or another elected offcial. These conversations about voting fraud happens after every election. There are controls in place to get as accurate a count as possible in a timely manner. There wasn’t a good faith conversation taking place. It was literally shit against the wall from 45.

Were those Dems acting in proxy to the POTUS or another elected offcial. These conversations about voting fraud happens after every election. There are controls in place to get as accurate a count as possible in a timely manner. There wasn’t a good faith conversation taking place. It was literally shit against the wall from 45.
So don't let Donald join the show.

The dems protected themselves from having to even entertain different ideas. Ideas that have been proven to have SOME validity in the court of law.

All good dude, I'm sure you feel the media is right in the middle and those funny little scales are accurate.

Reactions: goldmom
How about the Republicans who pushed disinformation and those who signed off on it with silence. Or being tribal on votes to appease the Orange Messiah. The ones who held the line and spoke against it were not a large number.
Disinformation from republicans? The dems are the kings of disinformation. They have lied about the hunter laptop, russia trump collusion, white on black police violence, covid, transgenderism, ukraine, censorship.

Basically every mainstream topic has been made worse because democrats lie about the topic. They have a deep ingrained refusal to ever admit they were wrong, so the only path forward is more lies.

Last edited:
Nbc fired a republican because the libs didn't want to work with her before she ever even had a desk.

Yes, the media is a liberal propaganda machine.
I think this an ideological take by someone with a right wing perspective.

There is definitely left leaning media with a liberal bent. There is also right leaning media with a conservative bent. People with strong ideological leanings seldom if ever venture outside of their media silos and tend to only only seek out information that supports their world view. When presented with information from neutral or alternative sources, it is summarily dismissed and seen as "fake news" or information that cannot be trusted.

Suuuuuure. When one lie was exposed you run with another. Typical.
If I can find the poll I posted and the numbers are in line with what myself and the other gentlemen are saying are you willing to admit you are a pisspants and people clearly overactive to a ""pandemic" that killed less than 1% of a healthy population?

Cuz I'm sure I can find it.

The only true way the media can “destroy “ this country is if dumb gullible uninformed citizens let them. By choosing sides and making the decision to discount everything not put forth by the “other side”.
Sadly it seems that is underway.
Too busy or maybe lazy or what?

The only true way the media can “destroy “ this country is if dumb gullible uninformed citizens let them. By choosing sides and making the decision to discount everything not put forth by the “other side”.
Sadly it seems that is underway.
Too busy or maybe lazy or what?
Exactly.

Reactions: goldmom
I think this an ideological take by someone with a right wing perspective.

There is definitely left leaning media with a liberal bent. There is also right leaning media with a conservative bent. People with strong ideological leanings seldom if ever venture outside of their media silos and tend to only only seek out information that supports their world view. When presented with information from neutral or alternative sources, it is summarily dismissed and seen as "fake news" or information that cannot be trusted.
I see the Republicans scheduling talks with people they disagree with. I've even seen the Republicans ridiculed for being willing to speak with someone who offers such a vast difference of opinion. With dems, you either buy the company line or you are the problem. Shit, look at what they do to each other when they differ.

Reactions: Hawk_82 and goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT