ADVERTISEMENT

**** The Official FSU vs. LSU Game Day Thread ****

This is only the second season after a year where we easily could have gone winless, 2020, and we are holding our own against a talented SEC team on national television. We are a ways from being back but the progress is very evident.
Agreed. We ain’t a top 15 team but feel we could be in the top 40-15 range.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
This is only the second season after a year where we easily could have gone winless, 2020, and we are holding our own against a talented SEC team on national television. We are a ways from being back but the progress is very evident.

A year ago we took Notre Dame to overtime.

I'm going to withhold judgement based on this first half.

Reactions: seminoleed
I'm not there, but it sounds louder than we've had in the last 5 years. Think they said we sold 30k tix for it, which is a pleasant surprise; we haven't traveled all that well the last few years.

For my money (and I WAS there) our crowd at the Rose Bowl against Auburn was the loudest I've ever heard it outside of a stinkin' Gator game.

Yep. Worse is the ESPN announcers are so pro SEC u would have no idea. The ESPN announcers in games this year have been worse than normal.

I always listen to the radio broadcast and turn down the sound on the tv for FSU and Cubs. For the Dolphins, I listen to low rent Youtube radio which is Reason watching the game and screaming at his tv monitor.

In reflection, I'm really not happy about this game at all. We missed a FG and gave up an easy FG.

We had better tighten it up if we want to win.

Reactions: noleclone2
Feels like should be more than 7-3
Just like the ND / OSU game last night. I feel like the offenses are a little behind, or, maybe, the defenses are just too good tonight?

We're better but little things holding us back and keeping us from opening up a bigger lead, missed blocks, missed FG, two dropped passes in the end zone.

Reactions: The Tradition
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT