ADVERTISEMENT

***Official FSU @ Wake Forest Thread***

As a young man, I used to gamble frequently on football. Idon't think I could make it in today's analytics game. It was bad enough sweating out a close game when you took the dog, but now you got guys like Napier calling a direct RB snap for a pass play on 4th from your own 29..I would have lost my mind

As a young man, I used to gamble frequently on football. Idon't think I could make it in today's analytics game. It was bad enough sweating out a close game when you took the dog, but now you got guys like Napier calling a direct RB snap for a pass play on 4th from your own 29..I would have lost my mind
Billy may be on borrowed time, but hopefully he has a long future in gunsville/hawgtown.

Reactions: NoleinATL
12067059.jpeg

As bad as RGIII is, I would listen to him all day over Gary Danielson.

There were a couple times today where he gave good solid football analysis and was interesting. He is, as they say, a work in progress.

There is a legit chance that uf doesn't win another game. Maybe they win 1 more and get 6 wins.... They might want to get used to this emotion at the end of games this season.

We need to fine schools heavily for allowing this. If I ran out on the field with a “free the nipple” sign, they wouldn’t let me sit at the 50 yard-line for half an hour.
Howsomever, we can invision you strutting out with such a sign.
Set our people free. Do it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT