ADVERTISEMENT

The producer of 2000 Mules said in court that every single accusation made in the movie was totally invented

THE_DEVIL

HR King
Aug 16, 2005
Hell, Michigan
www.livecoinwatch.com
https://salemnewschannel.com/

Salem Media Group, Inc. and its former publishing division, Regnery Publishing (together, "Salem"), published a film and book entitled 2000 Mules that examines allegations of voter fraud related to the 2020 presidential election. In publishing the film and the book, we relied on representations made to us by Dinesh D'Souza and True the Vote, Inc. ("TTV") that the individuals depicted in the videos provided to us by TTV, including Mr. Andrews, illegally deposited ballots. We have learned that the Georgia Bureau of Investigation has cleared Mr. Andrews of illegal voting activity in connection with the event depicted in 2000 Mules.

It was never our intent that the publication of the 2000 Mules film and book would harm Mr. Andrews. We apologize for the hurt the inclusion of Mr. Andrews' image in the movie, book, and promotional materials have caused Mr. Andrews and his family. We have removed the film from Salem's platforms, and there will be no future distribution of the film or the book by Salem.

I haven't watched it yet. No spoilers please.
Short version:

R.90b4e26392aa075c3531bb8d598d10a2

Nope. They think, ****, they “know”. That’s it all “occurring” currently. Right now. All the time.

Nothing will convince them otherwise.

This is a people that “knows” that because they would absolutely act the same as everyone portrayed, everyone else would obviously act the same.

They can’t recognize nor reconcile their own desires. So they just project it on everyone else.

Funny, I had no idea what 2000 Mules was (maybe I should be embarrassed about that?) and saw a grey van today here in Long Beach, CA with an American flag spray painted on it along with "2000 Mules." I didn't know what that meant and was going to Google it.

Reactions: Moral
If true?? They admitted it in court. But keep holding on to your beliefs w no evidence I guess. Do you think the Earth is flat too?
They admitted all the participant footage were faked? I fully believe that the states that can't/won't count all ballots the night of take advantage to adjust, sorry to disappoint you.

Unfortunate if true, and yes I believe there is still ballot harvesting going on mostly on the Dem side. Don't try to change my mind, no gotcha moment for me, sorry to disappoint ladies.
Oh my god! Not ballot harvesting. How terrifying if we increase voter turnout!!

Unfortunate if true, and yes I believe there is still ballot harvesting going on mostly on the Dem side. Don't try to change my mind, no gotcha moment for me, sorry to disappoint ladies.

Of course. You were all in that 2000 mules was the truth. Numerous posts. Totally sure that it was accurate.

The producers now come out and say it was all a lie.

So you believed the producers when they told you the lies and now don’t believe them when they tell you the truth.

You are in a cult.

https://salemnewschannel.com/

Salem Media Group, Inc. and its former publishing division, Regnery Publishing (together, "Salem"), published a film and book entitled 2000 Mules that examines allegations of voter fraud related to the 2020 presidential election. In publishing the film and the book, we relied on representations made to us by Dinesh D'Souza and True the Vote, Inc. ("TTV") that the individuals depicted in the videos provided to us by TTV, including Mr. Andrews, illegally deposited ballots. We have learned that the Georgia Bureau of Investigation has cleared Mr. Andrews of illegal voting activity in connection with the event depicted in 2000 Mules.

It was never our intent that the publication of the 2000 Mules film and book would harm Mr. Andrews. We apologize for the hurt the inclusion of Mr. Andrews' image in the movie, book, and promotional materials have caused Mr. Andrews and his family. We have removed the film from Salem's platforms, and there will be no future distribution of the film or the book by Salem.

Hmmm....wonder if this statement is related to...

Of course. You were all in that 2000 mules was the truth. Numerous posts. Totally sure that it was accurate.

The producers now come out and say it was all a lie.

So you believed the producers when they told you the lies and now don’t believe them when they tell you the truth.

You are in a cult.
I believed in ballot harvesting before and after that flick, yes. I'm skeptical of all shady practices.

Look at all the nuts who are sitting this one out. Ryan, Kwik, Your Master, Finance, Hexum, RN, DougHuddle... Lots of folks who told us 2000 Mules made sense, or showed something happening, that didn't really happen

Tag 'em.

Unfortunate if the movie they made about ballot harvesting was admitted to being false, but it's still going on?

If it is still so obviously happening why did they have to fake it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT