ADVERTISEMENT

The real patient zero? Three Wuhan lab scientists genetically altering Covid were the FIRST to contract the virus, claims report

It's like you're impervious to facts.
Want to tell us again how the initial outbreak map is wrong?
"Facts" lol. Who provided the data for that map exactly? You blindly trusting what China told us about the start of the pandemic and calling it "facts" is laughable.
Meanwhile I presented multiple examples of lies and contradictions put out by fauci, walensky and others, and the responses are canned excuses and name calling. Sorry so many of you are too blinded by partisanship to realize it.

Reactions: Hawk_82
I provided the published article that the maps were from. You didn’t read them because you know you won’t like what it says.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
I provided the published article that the maps were from. You didn’t read them because you know you won’t like what it says.
I read them. They were built from China supplied data, that's undeniable. Of course China didn't and still doesn't want evidence of possible lab leak released. You fell for it hook line and sinker bc you think it somehow helped "your side".

I read them. They were built from China supplied data, that's undeniable. Of course China didn't and still doesn't want evidence of possible lab leak released. You fell for it hook line and sinker bc you think it somehow helped "your side".
They were built from samples. Are you saying you believe that china seeded the area with false samples?
My 'side' is the non-xenophobic side. Yes, China's govt is shit but that doesn't mean that yellow man do bad things because he's bad.
There is ZERO evidence of the story you're convinced is true. ZERO.

They were built from samples. Are you saying you believe that china seeded the area with false samples?
My 'side' is the non-xenophobic side. Yes, China's govt is shit but that doesn't mean that yellow man do bad things because he's bad.

Fvcking facts

Reactions: Joes Place
Lol, now it's xenophobic again to question china's transparency regarding covid. You're a fvcking clown. Take it up with the fbi and inherent intell agencies that now believe the lab leak was most likely the cause.

Lol, now it's xenophobic again to question china's transparency regarding covid. You're a fvcking clown. Take it up with the fbi and inherent intell agencies that now believe the lab leak was most likely the cause.
Sure, sure.
No moving the religious believers like yourself - it's too ingrained in your self image.

I'm proud to say I can use my own brain.
Apparently not.
Because you didn't read the report.

Or review the independent international scientists who were with Wuhan researchers in December 2019 and told you they witnessed nothing of the sort with respect to Tiabbi's claims.

We have all seen your brain on display.
7pup9gsy6cj11.jpg

Your lies and errors are idiotic!! Lmao - all the attacks on Dr Fauci are designed to distract weak minded Trump supporters from Trump's murderous handling of Covid 19. Imagine if Dr Fauci had PURPOSELY DOWNPLAYED COVID 19!!!

WAKE THE **** UP.
I think you would be shocked to know that there are tons of people in US that hate Trump and also believe Fauci is a self serving POS.

I think you would be shocked to know that there are tons of people in US that hate Trump and also believe Fauci is a self serving POS.
It is very odd the cult like following he gets from so many on the left after lying and being wrong on so many accounts during Covid. Reminds me of MAGA cultists to a degree.

Sure, sure.
No moving the religious believers like yourself - it's too ingrained in your self image.
So in your bizzaro world, its xenophobic to believe covid likely originated in a lab in China where techs, who are reported to be among the first ill AND were manipulating coronaviruses, BUT NOT xenophobic to blame racoon bat dogs brought to a CHINESE wet market for God knows what reason? Jfc you can't be this far gone can you? Actually nevermind.

Reactions: hawkedoff
WHOOOOSH!
This is actually kind if enlightening. I didn't realize the daily email talking points were still a thing for the kooked out extreme wings if the parties Do yourself a favor, block them, unsubscribe, do whatever you need to come back to the land of the normal people in society. You're being manipulated.

So in your bizzaro world, its xenophobic to believe covid likely originated in a lab in China where techs, who are reported to be among the first ill AND were manipulating coronaviruses, BUT NOT xenophobic to blame racoon bat dogs brought to a CHINESE wet market for God knows what reason? Jfc you can't be this far gone can you? Actually nevermind.
Yeah, never mind. Just because our own intel agencies have crapped all over your idea that techs had covid no reason to give up on your beliefs.

This is actually kind if enlightening. I didn't realize the daily email talking points were still a thing for the kooked out extreme wings if the parties Do yourself a favor, block them, unsubscribe, do whatever you need to come back to the land of the normal people in society. You're being manipulated.
Lol…your line of arguing is abandoned by most in their preteen years. The “I know you are but what am I” angle is childish…which explains a lot.

It is very odd the cult like following he gets from so many on the left after lying and being wrong on so many accounts during Covid. Reminds me of MAGA cultists to a degree.
It is bizarre. And I haven’t heard anyone say Trump wasn’t at fault for how he handled Covid. But by god, criticize Fauci and some view that as being MAGA to their core.

It’s like they can’t comprehend that some Americans are not wacko MAGA while also not being a liberal looney.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT