ADVERTISEMENT

The Republican Plan to Steal the 2024 Presidential Election

How likely do you think this is? (Assume Biden would win without this trickery.)

• Total voters
So is mine. You said “those of us would be prepared”. How are you preparing? You and I are part of the “us.” What preparation am I missing out on?
None of us knew these losers would storm the Capitol. At least next time we can and will be there.

USA vs Trump. I choose USA and will not sit around while fascists sack our Capitol and I’m far from the only one.
You are not answering the question, what is it you plan on doing? It seems as if you mean to say you would attempt.to physically stop trump.from becoming president?

None of us knew these losers would storm the Capitol. At least next time we can and will be there.
Who is we? I’m not going to the Capitol. It sounds like you plan to be there? Honestly it sounds like an awful trip to DC. I prefer to tour the museums, monuments and Arlington.

Who is we? I’m not going to the Capitol. It sounds like you plan to be there? Honestly it sounds like an awful trip to DC. I prefer to tour the museums, monuments and Arlington.
Let’s hope and pray that only people who need to be there are there, unlike the last time. I just think underestimating what trump’s cult are capable of doing is extremely naive at this point.

Let’s hope and pray that only people who need to be there are there, unlike the last time. I just think underestimating what trump’s cult are capable of doing is extremely naive at this point.
From where I sit (you know, above the flaming limo), I personally don't think it's going to be all rainbows and unicorns regardless of who is elected. Just slight differences in degree

I have zero doubt Trumps people will be there again. However, they will not be underestimated this time. It sounds like you might be as radical as they are. I would suggest letting law enforcement deal with them.

still anxious to hear which D officials in battleground states are going to make the OP's theory happen...

That's exactly why the system needs to be cleaned up to eliminate the appearance of potential fraud...

Bull you could always claim fraud and get uneducated people to believe you. There is nothing you can do to eliminate the appearance of fraud for these people when they lose.

Don't believe me? How come all of these people objected only to the presidential ballots but were perfectly fine with certifying Republican victories which HAPPENED ON THE SAME FREAKING BALLOT.. They only wanted to throw out some votes for presidents but wanted to keep the votes for every other office which occurred on the same ballot filled out by the same people.

If you are worried about election fraud then to be logically consistent you have to throw out entire ballots and refuse to certify all of the elections that happened on those "disputed" ballots.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you misinterpreted.

If the votes are counted, and Trump wins, the rest of the country will accept it.

If the votes are counted, and Biden wins, but one or more Republican controlled states toss their results and send Trump electors instead of the duly-elected Biden electors; no, that will not be accepted.

That’s not how the third table top exercise went at all:

https://paxsims.files.wordpress.com...esidential-election-and-transition-8-3-20.pdf

Trump won the electoral college, but loses the popular vote, so the Biden team tries to convince Western states to secede as ‘Cascadia’.

Good times!

That’s not how the third table top exercise went at all:

https://paxsims.files.wordpress.com...esidential-election-and-transition-8-3-20.pdf

Trump won the electoral college, but loses the popular vote, so the Biden team tries to convince Western states to secede as ‘Cascadia’.

Good times!
Because after all, the I in TIP stands for "Integrity".

(BTW the game simulation rules here are hilarious, including things like having to accept the EC as an unfortunate 'given,' and that the simulation teams were not constrained to behaviors that were "strictly legal".) They really should have published the names of the politicos and "experts" that participated in these things as an appendix - I suspect it would be rather eye opening. On one team, you'd have Dick Morris, and the other James Carville, as honorary captains.

Last edited:
I'll say that states refusing to put a candidate on their ballets is the definition of election stealing.

Reactions: Rifler
The last time the left played up this angle it was record voting numbers and the Dems won despite their stupid cries of “Jim Crow 2.0”. So I don’t blame them from trying it again.

Reactions: goldmom
Lot of lunacy here. 0% chance of election "steal."

The only way you could "steal" an election is by harvesting absentee ballots, a tactic used by both Dems and Rs. Legal in some places, not in others, largely considered "ground game." I do think it should be illegal, because you're basically saying "Hey are you going to use your vote? No? Great! I'll take it!" That feels wrong to me.

I can 100% guarantee the loser will claim there was fraud.
Sigh. Open your eyes and listen to what they are saying. There are plenty of sources that explain how they could get away with it. You, and your ilk, never seem to really care.

Reactions: Ree4 and nelly02
This thread reads like an Onion article.

You have leftist states that are banning candidates from the ballot with the supreme court having to intervene!!!!
You can't find a soul on the left that wants voting to involve an ID and a paper trail!!!!
Candidates? Or one guy who is a threat to national security?

Reactions: nelly02
Facts are stubborn things? Here’s a fact:
The entire premise of this thread is crazy.
At the rate the House is going and behaving the R’s are going to eff up their own campaign and no amount of chicanery is going to help.
The idea that trump wouldn’t peacefully leave office was supposedly crazy too. It’s mere patriotism that leads one to want to defend our Capitol.

Reactions: nelly02
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT