ADVERTISEMENT

The Taliban just held a parade:

south park mob GIF

You keep going with that one. I’m sure it helps you not to have to consider too many facts.
How did the Taliban get that equipment? 😵‍💫
Good grief Goldie. You’re a two-time Trump voter who has complained for the past three years about needing a younger, better option at the ballot box and you finally have it. Turns out your shtick was all bullshit; you and the other deplorables on this site just can’t quit the cult.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Good grief Goldie. You’re a two-time Trump voter who has complained for the past three years about needing a younger, better option at the ballot box and you finally have it. Turns out your shtick was all bullshit; you and the other deplorables on this site just can’t quit the cult.
Can’t even believe the way you think…

Can't make this shit up....the equipment they got was paid packages much of which was given under Trump

Can't make this shit up...

I'be been registered Independent my whole life who didn't vote for Obama or either Clinton...and wouldn't have voted for Biden, but held my nose and did it because the ignorance that is MAGA should not have power in our country
🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Thank you

I'be been registered Independent my whole life who didn't vote for Obama or either Clinton...and wouldn't have voted for Biden, but held my nose and did it because the ignorance that is MAGA should not have power in our country
Look where it got our country. Clown

Maybe the Afghanistan government should have had a say in what happened with those prisoners...that was nothing but scorched earth by Trump because his ego couldn't handle that he lost the election
we completely set them up after fighting to create a space for them, at some point they have to take what they get.

Make no mistake, the Afghan people are giant ****ing cowards.

There was always going to be some form of exit.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Look where it got our country. Clown

Yea, much better off than if Trump had been reelected..
Biden has passed actual legislation that has bettered my life. Trump never did, he purposely did shit that negatively affected our country. Just imagine if he hadn't nixed Obama's pandemic plan, he probably would have won reelection... that's the irony of this shit

Maybe the Afghanistan government should have had a say in what happened with those prisoners...that was nothing but scorched earth by Trump because his ego couldn't handle that he lost the election
The Taliban were the only group the failed Trump administration negotiated with and that 💯 set the actual Afghan government up to fail....INTENTIONALLY

Reactions: fsu1jreed
There was never a path to anything positive happening there. Everyone knew how it would end. Didn't matter who was POTUS.

It is a backward society in large part.

It is a society that has never thrived in its history.

So you guys are arguing about this is futile.

There was never a path to anything positive happening there. Everyone knew how it would end. Didn't matter who was POTUS.

It is a backward society in large part.

It is a society that has never thrived in its history.

So you guys are arguing about this is futile.
Yep. A society that refuses to “allow” half of its citizens to even use their brains deserves nothing and will always be nothing,

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Someone is triggered. ESAD asshole.

Their only cash crop is opium for heroin. We were burning that shit down. It is not an economically sustainable region of the world.

Who set the withdrawal date?

Wow. So the current Administration held no power to ask for a review from the DOD? Were the geniuses like Susan Rice and Anita Dunn not smart enough to include it on their to do list or was it not important enough?
And when it started going to hell in a hand basket didn’t someone in the Oval Office have enough savvy to tell the Pentagon to get that shit straight like yesterday?
Nah “we couldn’t stop that train wreck even though we were in charge of the switches. We just didn’t know how”.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT