ADVERTISEMENT

The Taliban just held a parade:

Who cares? Afghanistan is more stable now than when we were there. Admit that fact. If they want to run it like it was 200 BC, why do you give 2 shits? Focus on your own state. Unlike us, they aren't invading anyone else or being Israel's bodyguard in Jewish led genocide.
They definitely have their eyes on a couple of the states in Northern India as well as in Pakistan.

My Dermatologist told me how they came into her little village in Kashmir about 25 years back or so with a message: We are coming back tomorrow, and we are going to kill every person who is still here. Her parents left, but some of her relatives chose to stay and they were murdered the very next day.

Last edited:
Yea, much better off than if Trump had been reelected..
Biden has passed actual legislation that has bettered my life. Trump never did, he purposely did shit that negatively affected our country. Just imagine if he hadn't nixed Obama's pandemic plan, he probably would have won reelection... that's the irony of this shit
Hi my name is jreed and this is my brain on drugs.

And yet I still wasn't so out of it that I would ever vote for Trump...so that's not the gotcha that you think it is

I'm a poor white trash cripple from Kentucky who likes to party and yet I still did more with less than you
Your self awareness has shrunk over the last few years to the point that I waver between pity and concern for you. You truly have no clue about doing more with less than me.

Party on dummy.

There was never a path to anything positive happening there. Everyone knew how it would end. Didn't matter who was POTUS.

It is a backward society in large part.

It is a society that has never thrived in its history.

So you guys are arguing about this is futile.
Agreed but the MAGA clowns blame Biden only for the chaos exiting.

I'm not disagreeing with that, but that doesn't negate the fact that Trump had a large hand in that US military equipment falling into the Taliban hand AND setting up the Afghanistan government to fail
Never having served himself he likely relied on a bunch of puffed up guys with too much brass and ribbon colored bars hanging out at the Pentagon. Way too many of them IYAM.
Mistake 101.

You're a good dude. That's enough.

Nah dude, she has no right to play this petty game...I actually think deep down there's shame there and instead of owning it, she gets defensive. I fvcking hate to sound like those misogynist red pill guys like Andrew Tate I see on YouTube every now and again, but she has zero accountability because she still voting for MAGA politicians

Reactions: Thunderlips71
Your self awareness has shrunk over the last few years to the point that I waver between pity and concern for you. You truly have no clue about doing more with less than me.

Party on dummy.

Really, lol...you just got lucky you were a cute little sorority girl that pulled a football player. I grew up with an alcoholic father who couldn't hold down a job, always had trouble paying our utility bills, much less eating sufficiently. Yet after being crippled, best thing that happened in my life by the way, I went on to get a masters. My mom and dad were the first one on both sides to get a high school diploma...I was the first to get a bachelor's AND a master's. So with all due respect, you can kiss my crippled ass.

Reactions: Thunderlips71
I don't disagree. Trump easily the most. He freed the current leader of Afghanistan from our prison and 5,000 of their fighters. Don't both sides me here. It's not accurate.

And what could have been a quick in and out calculated mission in 2001-2002 could have eliminated the actual targets rather than choosing go f' a couch in Iraq.

I think we need @Moral or someone else create a Gif for the board for when someone screws up

Instead of he schruted it....he nailed the couch.

75046e27-25aa-4e41-b824-16b360d8bb99_text.gif

Reactions: Moral
Nah dude, she has no right to play this petty game...I actually think deep down there's shame there and instead of owning it, she gets defensive. I fvcking hate to sound like those misogynist red pill guys like Andrew Tate I see on YouTube every now and again, but she has zero accountability because she still voting for MAGA politicians
I don't take anything on this forum seriously. You won't convince anyone to change. I meant you as a person are good hearted and you should call yourself differently abled than the term you used. My brother and I are both licensed attorneys and he was one of the first attorney's in the state of Iowa to represent a person with full blown aids when those people were ridiculed not to mention differently abled individuals in the county I live in to modify sidewalks and store entrances so they were wheelchair compatible. Stay healthy man. That is all.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
I don't take anything on this forum seriously. You won't convince anyone to change. I meant you as a person are good hearted and you should call yourself differently abled than the term you used. My brother and I are both licensed attorneys and he was one of the first attorney's in the state of Iowa to represent a person with full blown aids when those people were ridiculed not to mention differently abled individuals in the county I live in to modify sidewalks and store entrances so they were wheelchair compatible. Stay healthy man. That is all.

She is right that I'm more cynical now, part of it because I just spent 4 years in a bed fighting a MRSA bone infection causing me to loose my full time job and teaching position...part of it is because I see educated people that I respected get conned by a fvcking moron and what makes it worse is that can't own it.

She is right that I'm more cynical now, part of it because I just spent 4 years in a bed fighting a MRSA bone infection causing me to loose my full time job and teaching position...part of it is because I see educated people that I respected get conned by a fvcking moron and what makes it worse is that can't own it.
I hear you. I'm sorry to hear about your circumstances. I fully understand what you're saying.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Really, lol...you just got lucky you were a cute little sorority girl that pulled a football player. I grew up with an alcoholic father who couldn't hold down a job, always had trouble paying our utility bills, much less eating sufficiently. Yet after being crippled, best thing that happened in my life by the way, I went on to get a masters. My mom and dad were the first one on both sides to get a high school diploma...I was the first to get a bachelor's AND a master's. So with all due respect, you can kiss my crippled ass.
“Pulled a football player” WTH does that have to do with anything except two students met and were attracted to each other and were married 34 years before he dropped dead. What a misogynistic thing to say. With all due respect?
That’s a joke, right?

MY father was an alcoholic too except he worked…my parents dropped out of HS during the war and got GED’s after. I was the first on either side of my family to go to college.

For all your achievements it seems that you are letting yourself slip slide into constant anger and depression. You’re an unhappy combination of raging against the machine, or calling everyone who sees things differently than you a POS MAGA moron.
Like I said, party on. Hope you’re enjoying life.

“Pulled a football player” WTH does that have to do with anything except two students met and were attracted to each other and were married 34 years before he dropped dead. What a misogynistic thing to say. With all due respect?
That’s a joke, right?

MY father was an alcoholic too except he worked…my parents dropped out of HS during the war and got GED’s after. I was the first on either side of my family to go to college.

For all your achievements it seems that you are letting yourself slip slide into constant anger and depression. You’re an unhappy combination of raging against the machine, or calling everyone who sees things differently than you a POS MAGA moron.
Like I said, party on. Hope you’re enjoying life.

Okay...lol. sure, if you didn't have a pussy, you wouldn't haven't have gotten where you are. Then you would understand that someone with a gold toilet doesn't represent you. With how you post it makes me think you wear that shit out with a MAGA vibrator every day...hey you do you, orgasms are great, but get out of here shit

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT