ADVERTISEMENT

The women of MSNBC never fail to impress..

Rampant crime? I think you’re speaking inaccurately. The real numbers if tge past couple of years show this is definitely not the case…but that does not fit your narrative.
Is crime a problem in America? Yes sir as it always has been. Maybe we can start by putting traitors in jail?
Which traitors? I'm not aware of a single defendant facing trial for treason. Seems to me that would be a requirement for putting a traitor in jail. A guilty verdict, at trial, for treason.

I mean if you're calling for them to be in jail you can't simply be using the word traitor as a pejorative.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Which traitors? I'm not aware of a single defendant facing trial for treason. Seems to me that would be a requirement for putting a traitor in jail. A guilty verdict, at trial, for treason.

I mean if you're calling for them to be in jail you can't simply be using the word traitor as a pejorative.
The Head Traitor…The Traitor and Chief……a k a “the Orange Turd”….

It should be….,built then OJ was found “not guilty”…..phuquin’ #45 is a traitor……..therefore comrade, he probably deserves your vote! You phuquin’ Russian bot….
Not a bot. Sorry. Real live person from Iowa. Also not a Russian or a fan of Putin. You leftists have just a couple arrows in your quiver it seems.

Scare everyone into voting for your weak, pathetic candidate. Some points to consider:

Shit economy.
Crime and violence on the streets.
Stores closing due to shelves being cleaned by shoplifters.
Open borders.
Opioid deaths highest in history.
Division not unity.
Protests an embarrasssment to national pride.
DEI not merit ruining the workplace.
Interest rates killing home sales.

Can't wait for November. Make sure you get your Ukrainian pin to show solidarity. It's replaced the BLM sign as the status symbol of the new leftist elite.

Here is a link :
https://www.walmart.com/ip/898976791

I saw Pelosi modeling one just like it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT