ADVERTISEMENT

This Guy Deserves This...

Wood

Screenshot-20240405-152148.png

Even worse, occupying a bench, machine, weights, or a station forever while doing nothing except browsing or texting. JFC use it or move. Go out to the lobby and browse or whatever, some of us are here to get work done.
PREACH. There's folks at my gym that sometimes put their phone and/or water bottle on a machine or bench that they're not even using, while they do a different lift nearby. It drives me insane.

PREACH. There's folks at my gym that sometimes put their phone and/or water bottle on a machine or bench that they're not even using, while they do a different lift nearby. It drives me insane.

Bruh, maybe my biggest gym pet peeve. There’s a yoked dude at my center and he does this but utilizes 3-4 stations at a time.

I hope he pulls a muscle

Reactions: McLovin32
Bruh, maybe my biggest gym pet peeve. There’s a yoked dude at my center and he does this but utilizes 3-4 stations at a time.

I hope he pulls a muscle
Amen, dude. People that do that are the freakin worst.

While I would normally agree with you, in some ways this video prove them to be smart by not putting their stuff on the ground.

While I would normally agree with you, in some ways this video prove them to be smart by not putting their stuff on the ground.
Agreed, but not on other equipment. Benches and machines aren't for storage, they're for people to use. I would guess 9/10 times when someone is using something, there's a place for their phone that doesn't take up something someone may want to use.

Reactions: SB_SB
Agreed, but not on other equipment. Benches and machines aren't for storage, they're for people to use. I would guess 9/10 times when someone is using something, there's a place for their phone that doesn't take up something someone may want to use.
their pocket for starters

I agree, because no one want to have to ask someone to remove their stuff. Sounds like a good opportunity to come up with a better way to hold a phone while working out. If someone has one, maybe I can use it while I searching in my fridge.

Even worse, occupying a bench, machine, weights, or a station forever while doing nothing except browsing or texting. JFC use it or move. Go out to the lobby and browse or whatever, some of us are here to get work done.

The people who pick it up between every set and take like 25 minutes to finish squats or something… ugh.
So glad I have everything I need in my basement…
You could put every workout device ever in my basement and all they’d do is collect dust. Just don’t have the disciple for at home stuff

I agree, because no one want to have to ask someone to remove their stuff. Sounds like a good opportunity to come up with a better way to hold a phone while working out. If someone has one, maybe I can use it while I searching in my fridge.
Don’t ya hate it when you’re finally all settled down with that Dagwood sandwich and a beer and hear your phone ringing from inside the fridge?

• Haha
Reactions: SB_SB
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT