ADVERTISEMENT

Bluder deserves more pay than Fran.

Maybe you should just stick to football. I doubt you know too much about that either though.
Please explain to me how I don’t know much about basketball. I’ll be waiting to hear this great insight.
I played basketball and watch every Iowa men’s basketball game like a true fan does.
I don’t just come on here and bitch about the team even though I don’t watch the games.
You’re kidding yourself if you truly believe bluder deserves to be paid more then the men’s basketball coach.

I suppose you think the women’s team could beat the men’s team too.

WOmens hoops get 5 star guard out of CA #12 recruit in the country. Chose Iowa over LSU, Auburn, Stanford, In, UCLA, Oregon, etc...

My team was excellent. I was recruited and got a scholarship payment for playing
This reminds me of a story from back in my days of playing qb on our flag football team.
After one of our games a guy was asking me where I played at and I told him my tiny little high school where we just ran the ball all the time. He says to me no, where did you play in college and I just kinda laughed at him and he tells me what D-3 school he played for which made me laugh inside even more.
Just because you’re on the team in D-3 doesn’t mean you’re any good. Pretty sure they don’t make you try out as I came across this same situation multiple times and these guys were not very good.
The gray team back when Becca McAnn played. An excellent group.

' I was recruited and got a scholarship payment for playing'
at a D3? Your financial aid letter said 'Basketball $5,000'?
Nothing like compounding a lie with another lie to really show us how great those women basketball players are. lol

I wonder if he was playing D-3 ball the same time he was an Iowa student practicing against the women.

Nothing like compounding a lie with another lie to really show us how great those women basketball players are. lol

I wonder if he was playing D-3 ball the same time he was an Iowa student practicing against the women.
I played d3 and you get a minuscule scholarship as anyone involved knows. I'm a fan of basketball, men and women.

Just as a matter of fact you get a sholarship and along with other awards or scholarship opportunities my firstly 2 years were still expensive so i finished at Iowa. Then went 4 years to Iowa.

Just as a matter of fact you get a sholarship and along with other awards or scholarship opportunities my firstly 2 years were still expensive so i finished at Iowa. Then went 4 years to Iowa.
The NCAA disagrees with you. They claim that Div 3 can’t award athletic scholarships. They get creative with financial aid packages for athletes but listed as ‘basketball scholarship’? Color me skeptical. Presidents awards, the Bob Jones award for ….. lots of ways to get there with academics, etc.

The NCAA disagrees with you. They claim that Div 3 can’t award athletic scholarships. They get creative with financial aid packages for athletes but listed as ‘basketball scholarship’? Color me skeptical. Presidents awards, the Bob Jones award for ….. lots of ways to get there with academics, etc.
It was an extracurricular scholarship so a band member would have an opportunity for himself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT