ADVERTISEMENT

This Has to Be the End of Ferentz

Imagine how pissed we'd be if the defense wasn't borderline elite the past two seasons.
I’m certainly not saying they aren’t good but the defense isn’t that good. We’ve faced exactly one quarterback and yes that team was fabulous but they owned us. Yes they were out there for a thousand plays but they were good early and often. Good, smart quarterbacks are going to beat our defense this year.

I’m certainly not saying they aren’t good but the defense isn’t that good. We’ve faced exactly one quarterback and yes that team was fabulous but they owned us. Yes they were out there for a thousand plays but they were good early and often. Good, smart quarterbacks are going to beat our defense this year.
Collectively, the D the past two years has been borderline elite. Elite last year and very good this year.

We are a national joke. He hired his idiot son, he won’t fire him. Time to call it a career. Thanks for all the good years. Enjoy retirement.
c3c2eb65-e063-40ef-8e07-f26c263f2fda_text.gif

Wins are pretty enjoyable if you ask me.

There's a bunch of whiny pussies on this board.
You think too small. You are fine with beating dog shit teams by a few points and getting embarrassed by any team with a heartbeat. With our brand now, we will get no offensive skill guys. We are digging a hole that will be hard to crawl out of

Last edited:
5-1, hell yeah! Super duper unbelievably great!!!

5-1 - and four of those wins being of the 'nail biter' variety - vs Iowa St, Western Michigan and the B1G West.

The NFL is lucky Iowa is a college team, or the Hawks would cake walk to the Super Bowl otherwise!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT