ADVERTISEMENT

This media circus, as others have said…

cmhawks99

HR Legend
Jul 23, 2002
…has done nothing but improve Lisa Bluder, Caitlin Clark and Iowa basketball’s image and women’s basketball as a whole!

I don’t really have much problem with Angel Reese, nor Kim Mulkey, who I actually like, she’s a fireball!

But I’m gonna tell you, the way this Iowa team has responded…couldn’t have been scripted better by a PR machine!$

I happened to say to my family about halftime or a little after, ultimately no matter how this game turns out….the officials are going to be the story and they were and then, so was Angel Reese, and then, so was Iowa and they didn’t even win?!

CM, Kim Mulkey is an objectively terrible person, and that has nothing to do with basketball.

Can you imagine any other coach having a former player in a Russian prison, and having no comment on it?
Why do reporters ask questions they know the answers to or its the gotcha crap? Those always aggravate the heck out of me. I bet Tiger Pants is a Russian spy!

Last edited:
CM, Kim Mulkey is an objectively terrible person, and that has nothing to do with basketball.

Can you imagine any other coach having a former player in a Russian prison, and having no comment on it?
Objectively terrible because she (along with millions or even billions, I'm guessing) apparently doesn't agree with some of Brittney's life choices? That's what I would call highly subjective.

Maybe so…

These girls from LSU are doubling and tripling down. Every time I open my news feed they are saying something….

Although to be fair Caitlyn is in the news a lot too.

With NIL deals all have to be very very cognizant of what they communicate.

I honestly hope that’s actually true, but we’ll see. I pulled up Google and here that Angel Reese is again…

She said she’s never had a coach that let her be her.

Apparently the Maryland coach stifled her as well, not letting her talk and be who she wanted to be. I guess that is where we’re heading…

And I really have no problem with the hand wave or the ring thing that’s a part of sports on court lexicon nowadays, but I am getting a little tired of the comparison. I’m shocked to find out waving a hand in front of your face on the sideline is the same as doing it to another player 5 foot away!

And the disrespecting South Carolina shit is crazy!

I honestly hope that’s actually true, but we’ll see. I pulled up Google and here that Angel Reese is again…

She said she’s never had a coach that let her be her.

Apparently the Maryland coach stifled her as well, not letting her talk and be who she wanted to be. I guess that is where we’re heading…

And I really have no problem with the hand wave or the ring thing that’s a part of sports on court lexicon nowadays, but I am getting a little tired of the comparison. I’m shocked to find out waving a hand in front of your face on the sideline is the same as doing it to another player 5 foot away!

And the disrespecting South Carolina shit is crazy!
Yep. Had the game been LSU versus South Carolina do you think the ratings hit those levels? I am like 80% sure we will get WBB season tickets next year and we typically would only go to 1 game a year. Thankfully this year that 1 was the game against ISU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT