ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

Pledging not to sell weapons will make it a lot easier for Europe to hit them with sanctions if they eventually do.
Macron and most of Europe isn't gonna sanction China. They don't have the stomach for that type of economic hurt...

May as well call Fox "Russian State TV" nowadays

EDIT: And if you have one of these cable providers, you CAN contact them and tell them to NOT pay Fox their exorbitant price hikes; tell them to make Fox cut the Russian propaganda or cut them entirely.

If no one carries them, the professional sports leagues will move to contracts with other channels.

Last edited:
He’s also told his viewers that the United States has servicemen in combat in Ukraine.

Are they immortal? Or are they actually in a non-combat role.
Don't you know that more than 53,000 American soldiers have already been KIA by the mighty Russian Army?

The Deep State is just covering it up.

WAKE UP SHEEP!

Ftu796yX0AAbPJK

Reactions: HawkMD
He’s also told his viewers that the United States has servicemen in combat in Ukraine.

Are they immortal? Or are they actually in a non-combat role.
One would think that with the lessons learned from lying in the Dominion court case, Fox would at least give minimal effort to saying something truthful?

I guess telling the truth isn't profitable and doesn't register with their dumb audience.

One would think that with the lessons learned from lying in the Dominion court case, Fox would at least give minimal effort to saying something truthful?

I guess telling the truth isn't profitable and doesn't register with their dumb audience.
Legally, Tucker Carlson can lie. Fox established that Carlson is a liar that can't be taken seriously in a courtroom.

Legally, Tucker Carlson can lie. Fox established that Carlson is a liar that can't be taken seriously in a courtroom.

Then, Fox should run a continual chyron underneath while his show is on, informing viewers that this information is not verified, and that Carlson is historically not accurate in his claims.

I suppose Fox will switch sides rapidly if Russia really gets back on their heels because of a Ukrainian offensive.

What would you do? Russian soldiers know they are being targeted 24/7. In a disabled vehicle you are literally a sitting duck. And, it isn't like those guys are fighting for anything they believe in.
I think there’s also zero faith in the Russian soldier and their decision making. If a tank commander in US Army destroyed their tank after it broke down, his command would support his decision. In Russia, you’d probably be punished for destroying your equipment.

Reactions: HawkMD
The US wasn't the only Western nation to suffer an embarrassment this week. Italy arrested the son of a regional governor a few weeks ago on charges of violating sanctions. The Euro trash was in Milan spending some money when the Italians found him. Unfortunately they thought an ankle monitor would do, and now he's back in Russia.
https://apnews.com/article/italy-ru...e&utm_medium=TopNews&utm_campaign=position_08

Reactions: h-hawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT