ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

Also FTA:

One leaked document dated Feb. 28 assesses the training and availability of equipment for the nine Western-trained brigades and suggests that they should be ready and “combat-credible” by the end of April. These forces are being equipped with the latest Western-provided heavy weapons, such as Leopard 2 and Challenger 2 tanks and Marder, Bradley and Stryker infantry fighting vehicles. All in all, the nine brigades, which will belong to the Ukrainian army’s 10th and 9th Corps, will have 200 tanks, 867 fighting vehicles and armored personnel carriers, and 152 artillery pieces, according to one leaked presentation.
The head of Ukraine's military said last fall he could recapture all Russian-occupied territory - including Crimea - with 500 western tanks, 500 ifvs, and 500 self-propelled guns. So getting close, but short the tanks and spgs by several hundred. Hope the ifvs can make up for it.

Ftn8JUgaYAIXrdI
Anti-war but serving in the National Guard. So, just so I have this straight, white, Christian, and male is the trifecta needed to be absolved from all responsibility. Pretty sure he had to take an oath to serve in the National Guard. Something about "defending from all enemies, foreign or DOMESTIC", who is defending us from him? I don't wish harm or death on MTG, but GD she is hard not to wish ill will upon. The people of her district must be dumber than a bag of hammers to vote for her.

Anti-war but serving in the National Guard. So, just so I have this straight, white, Christian, and male is the trifecta needed to be absolved from all responsibility. Pretty sure he had to take an oath to serve in the National Guard. Something about "defending from all enemies, foreign or DOMESTIC", who is defending us from him? I don't wish harm or death on MTG, but GD she is hard not to wish ill will upon. The people of her district must be dumber than a bag of hammers to vote for her.
Not like that tranny, Chelsea Manning. This guy opposed what we were doing for the “right” reasons.

Reactions: TigerHawk33
The head of Ukraine's military said last fall he could recapture all Russian-occupied territory - including Crimea - with 500 western tanks, 500 ifvs, and 500 self-propelled guns. So getting close, but short the tanks and spgs by several hundred. Hope the ifvs can make up for it.
While I’m 100% behind the Ukrainians in their counteroffensive, the Lancet drones and gliding bombs have changed the calculus. It’s going to take a lot more to recapture that territory.

"Crimea. Something exploded in the area of the village of Krynychki of the Kirov district of Crimea this morning. Locals say that there was a lot of Russian military equipment in the area where the explosion happened."

Ftl5H5mXgAAiGw-
Ftl5IMgWYAAlA3i
Ftl5IC2WwAAJ1h8

Ftl5ITvXwAAiHFP

MTG and her ilk are in for a surprise in 2024, imo.

This treasonous talk isn't going to go over well with the electorate. It appears she thinks the 30% that might agree with her will be enough for Republicans to win.

Pro tip...it won't!

What matters to her is her district. I’m not sure there’s anything so outrageous she could do to not get re-elected. Same with Gaetz. Wacky!!

I’m 100% sure the U.S. military/CIA have active duty members in Ukraine helping with weapons transfers, intelligence gathering, war planning, training and maintenance.
I have said from beginning this. Your MAGA buds however are taking the Russia propaganda talking points that it is almost ALL US and NATO troops fighting Russia, which is ridiculous.

I generally avoid politics and honestly have never heard this woman speak, but based on this she appears to be one seriously stupid bitch...
I find it incredibly sad and frustrating that she is a congresswoman. I also find democrats on the opposite extreme of the spectrum frustrating and misguided. But, she is a menace to democracy and our national interests, and it is sad she speaks for such a large number of followers.

Russia lost fewer than 20,000 troops in Afghanistan over a decade and the Russian people were up in arms - as much as they can be - over that loss. Russian mothers were having mass protests. The fear of Putin and his apparatus must be so much worse than we can possibly imagine for them to remain silent now.

And far worse than the loss of nearly 200,000 troops, they've had easily that many young men flee the country. On top of that, millions more have left - including many of their scientists, doctors, engineers, etc. Russia was already facing a demographic nightmare and they've just put that reckoning in overdrive without the brainpower to figure it out..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT