ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

I'd like to say f'em. But at this point, they are forced into conscription for a dick war for Vladdy. I feel bad for the ones that don't believe in the cause, but are forced to serve

Nah I was going to comment that it was one of the better ones that I've seen on here lately because it clearly has a Z on it and I don't have to question that it was actually a Russian casualty. This war isn't going to stop via diplomacy

Reactions: h-hawk

How many shots will the barrel of the tank withstand?

owl-tootsie.gif

CRUNCH!!!!

You think Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan were land grabs?
Good grief!

This is the trouble with social media these days. Instead of trying to understand what people are saying, we look for ways to distort what they are saying so we can attack.

We invaded/occupied the nations I mentioned. We did so without good cause (although we insisted there was provocation). Nowhere was "land grab" mentioned.

Russia invaded Ukraine without good cause (although they insist there was provocation). We should be able to understand that point of view since we have done it a lot. Most Americans still justify our criminal wars.

Reactions: Torg
Good grief!

This is the trouble with social media these days. Instead of trying to understand what people are saying, we look for ways to distort what they are saying so we can attack.

We invaded/occupied the nations I mentioned. We did so without good cause (although we insisted there was provocation). Nowhere was "land grab" mentioned.

Russia invaded Ukraine without good cause (although they insist there was provocation). We should be able to understand that point of view since we have done it a lot. Most Americans still justify our criminal wars.
Russias invasion is to acquire and keep territory. Seems like a fundamental difference IMO.

In addition, I don’t see an “attack” on you in my post.

Reactions: timinatoria
The peace conference in Switzerland is underway. Clearly this weekend will not lead to peace given that Russia, and China, are not sending representatives
Russia wasn't invited, which China said is their reason for not going.

Switzerland says invitations were sent to more than 160 heads of state or government and 57 agreed to take part — including the leaders of Kenya, Ghana, Argentina and Colombia. Dozens of other nations including diplomatic heavyweights South Africa, Brazil and Indonesia opted to send diplomats instead of leaders, while India sent a junior minister. Russia ally China refused to participate.

/ QUICK TAKE - Russians are worried that Ukrainian military is targeting their fixed-wing ISR drones: "This is an extremely alarming development. While people do not directly die from such actions, the consequences may be more serious than from the delivery of dozens of Abrams (tanks)."

""1/ QUICK TAKE - Ru2/ "Many units/actions depend on such ISR drones (Zala, Supercam, Orlan). Destroying our "eyes" in the sky will set us back a generation, forcing us to fight in 2D while the enemy continues to wage war in 3D. FPV drones are cheap, but big ISR UAVs are not."

4/ "In addition, the Ukrainians plan to shoot down our attack helicopters that come close to the front line. Fortunately, there were no such cases, but the enemy is working on this. Another advantage of interceptor drones is their mobility and stealth."

5/ "Their use does not require multi-ton vehicles, which in modern conditions cannot be hidden. Two people on motorcycles is already an air defense weapon that is extremely difficult to detect. But the most dangerous thing here is that the Ukrainians..."

6/ "...were able to establish a system for detecting and destroying our fixed-wing drones. Building such a system is the key to successful (interceptor drone) application. Without it, an FPV drone will not find a target at an altitude of several thousand meters."

We urgently need to pay attention to this. There is nothing to protect our fixed-wing UAVs in the sky, so the only answer is to destroy the enemy’s fixed-wing drones in exactly the same way. Whoever is the first to clear the sky of the enemy's ISR UAVs will get amazing benefits (in combat)."

Reactions: Torg and HawkMD
4/ "In addition, the Ukrainians plan to shoot down our attack helicopters that come close to the front line. Fortunately, there were no such cases, but the enemy is working on this. Another advantage of interceptor drones is their mobility and stealth."

I think it was on another forum I watched a video about a father son team that built a 300 mph drone.
Good luck flying a helicopter with those whizzing around the forward edge of the battlefield.

Reactions: h-hawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT