ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

I know a harsh reality may change some minds, but the Baltic States and Poland seem to be in this for the long haul and will do their best to prevent a victorious Russia from being the Russia they have to deal with.
Elections could possibly have an effect but countries like the UK and France, and Germany as far as arms deliveries, also appear to be fed up with Putin.
Add Romania to your list. They know Russia wouldn't stop at Odessa. Putin wants Moldova and part of Romania.

When you have to kiss NK and Vietnamese ass things can't be going great.

Putin to Visit North Korea, Vietnam as His War in Ukraine Stalls​

• Russian leader to make his first North Korea trip since 2000
  • US, South Korea accuse Pyongyang of supplying arms to Russia
I don't get the upside with Vietnam. Vietnam is drifting back towards the US, or at least away from increasingly aggressive China. What does Russia have to offer Vietnam? NK we all get, and I support this. The more crappy munitions Russia gets from NK the better given their failure rate.

At first I thought this was ****ing hysterical. But then as I thought more and noticed I have seen similar low effort / low energy disinfo on Twitter and Facebook I realized it might not be due to lack of funding and more so that they have their marks so targeted and trained it no longer has to be good. They will believe anything you write and link.

At first I thought this was ****ing hysterical. But then as I thought more and noticed I have seen similar low effort / low energy disinfo on Twitter and Facebook I realized it might not be due to lack of funding and more so that they have their marks so targeted and trained it no longer has to be good. They will believe anything you write and link.

They might as well go with Putin strapped into the cockpit of a MiG leading the attack. Maybe next week.

I don't get the upside with Vietnam. Vietnam is drifting back towards the US, or at least away from increasingly aggressive China. What does Russia have to offer Vietnam? NK we all get, and I support this. The more crappy munitions Russia gets from NK the better given their failure rate.
Only thing I can think of is cheap oil

I think if it was up to Europe the war would have ended in April of '22.
The interesting thing will be to see how the final terms compare to those, or Minsk I or II.
I don’t think Europe quits this time. The understanding of pootin has settled in.
Sure, his minions will promote BS, but the Baltics and Poland will not waver. This is a path that more western nations agree with, currently.
Fudge pootie.

I think if it was up to Europe the war would have ended in April of '22.
The interesting thing will be to see how the final terms compare to those, or Minsk I or II.
Let’s never forget that Biden urged Zelensky to flee Ukraine on the second day of the war. That would have collapsed Ukrainian resolve and guaranteed a Russian victory.

Let’s never forget that Biden urged Zelensky to flee Ukraine on the second day of the war. That would have collapsed Ukrainian resolve and guaranteed a Russian victory.
And that has meant what in the following years?
Are you suggesting that Biden then did not support Zelensky, or what.?
You post some interesting stuff, but maintain a weird thing vis a vis Joe.
One could look back in this legendary thread and see you post the same over and over.
What is your point?

And that has meant what in the following years?
Are you suggesting that Biden then did not support Zelensky, or what.?
You post some interesting stuff, but maintain a weird thing vis a vis Joe.
One could look back in this legendary thread and see you post the same over and over.
What is your point?
That Biden was wrong on Ukraine and was talked into his own foreign policy by Zelensky. Biden and his team are incompetent and should not be trusted in decision making.

See , you have never fleshed out what “ possibly “ fleeing would have meant. It was a contingency.
It didn’t happen, so upgrade your thoughts.
Over and over you present that thought. It never was put into the process.
Stop with that dhit.

You can believe what you believe. I trust the Biden team.

Do you believe the Biden team pushed Ukrainian membership in NATO because they thought Putin wouldn’t see it as a declaration of war, or did they think he would and did it anyway?

Which is it?

You do you, trumpy.
Exposed.
Not sure what Trump has to do with this as Biden is the commander in chief and president.

Don’t get me wrong I’m all for Russians getting turned into dust I’m just not a fan of the path the United States took to get here and the absolute lack of foreign policy negotiations and talks on this conflict is concerning.

Do you believe the Biden team pushed Ukrainian membership in NATO because they thought Putin wouldn’t see it as a declaration of war, or did they think he would and did it anyway?

Which is it?
Answer yourself.
This is a very specific thread that seeks to leave the BS behind.
Respect the thought that started this long running convo.

Last edited:
Reactions: HawkMD and MitchLL
Answer yourself.
I don't know your answer.

This is a very specific thread that seeks to leave the BS behind.
Respect the thought that started this long running convo.
I don't think examining the policies and policy makers that lead to war is BS.

Nobody wants the country to fall for WMD [insert war justifying] hysteria again.

This is a safe place to share your opinion.
The worst that will happen to you is you'll be wrong.

I don't know your answer.

I don't think examining the policies and policy makers that lead to war is BS.

Nobody wants the country to fall for WMD [insert war justifying] hysteria again.

This is a safe place to share your opinion.
The worst that will happen to you is you'll be wrong.
Go you.

Reactions: HawkMD
Go big guy. Answer yourself.
This is once again a 97 bull shit again.
Bull shit again.
Answer yourself.
Prick asshole.

Last edited:
GQV3jQFWEAATspx

Reactions: HawkMD and DFSNOLE
(Rostov- On-Don, Russia)

"Ukraine's main security and counterintelligence agency was behind an overnight drone attack that ignited a major fire at an oil depot in the southern Russian city of Azov, a reliable source in the Ukrainian security forces told RFE/RL's Ukrainian Service on June 18.

The source said a special operation by the Ukrainian Security Service (SBU) using multiple drones had ignited powerful fires at the Rostov region facility, which houses oil depots and fuel terminals.

Kyiv generally avoids commenting on such incidents but has increasingly resorted to targeting Russian energy infrastructure, mainly oil installations, with its own drone strikes in order to degrade the Russian military's fuel reserves to beat back a 2-year-old full-scale invasion.

The Ukrainian security source said the SBU would continue efforts to chisel away at economic potential that provides resources that help Russia wage war on Ukraine.

Rostov Governor Vasily Golubev said there were no casualties from the drone attacks that ignited the Azov fire.

He also quoted experts as saying there was "no risk of the fire spreading to other facilities, or threats to residents."

The Russian Emergency Situations Ministry posted video of the blaze and said a 5,000-cubic-meter fuel tank had caught fire."
It said more than 70 firefighters with equipment, including a fire train, were trying to extinguish the fire.

Russian officials have blamed Ukrainian drones for multiple attacks on oil installations in recent weeks near the border with Ukraine, in Belgorod and Novoshakhtinsk."

https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-fire-oil-depot-azov-drone-attack/32997491.html

Reactions: HawkMD and Torg
I don’t think Europe quits this time.
Depends on a lot of these upcoming elections in Europe. The way the EU elections went there could be a pretty big shift coming.

I don't think aid will evaporate but pressure to come to terms and end the conflict will probably ramp up.

Depends on a lot of these upcoming elections in Europe. The way the EU elections went there could be a pretty big shift coming.

I don't think aid will evaporate but pressure to come to terms and end the conflict will probably ramp up.
The EU elections are proof the west still can’t figure out how to fight Russias only modern weapons better than theirs: targeted mass disinformation through bots, trolls and paid propagandists of their citizenry. We have know about this for 8 years and made remarkably zero gains in tamping it down and suppressing it. Seeing it in US. The anger and fragmentation of our country is largely due to manipulation of our citizens by enemy states using our own social media. It’s very sophisticated and they have these people now locked down and getting their disinfo from them.

Go big guy. Answer yourself.
This is once again a 97 bull shit again.
Bull shit again.
Answer yourself.
Prick asshole.
Tender spot, huh?

I’ve already explained, in 2014 I thought they were actively naively.
I don’t believe that anymore. When they sought to extend the war, it became clear to me the war was their goal.

Which is it? You said you trust these folks, what do you think they were doing?

Naive or Machiavellian?

The EU elections are proof the west still can’t figure out how to fight Russias only modern weapons better than theirs: targeted mass disinformation through bots, trolls and paid propagandists of their citizenry. We have know about this for 8 years and made remarkably zero gains in tamping it down and suppressing it. Seeing it in US. The anger and fragmentation of our country is largely due to manipulation of our citizens by enemy states using our own social media. It’s very sophisticated and they have these people now locked down and getting their disinfo from them.
I think it has more to do with a lot of folks growing weary of price increases caused by the war...for europe primarily energy.

In Germany one of the issues is Ukrainian refugees. Germany has taken in the most, over 1M. The benefits they receive and the driving up of housing costs has caused some resentment from a lot of germans. Germany also took in the most refugees from the Syrian war exodus a few years back FWIW.

Last edited:
Reactions: h-hawk
Yeah, the rise of anti-immigration parties can’t have anything to do with the public opinion on the negative consequences of absorbing millions of refugees, it’s just propaganda.

Sheesh.

Yeah, the rise of anti-immigration parties can’t have anything to do with the public opinion on the negative consequences of absorbing millions of refugees, it’s just propaganda.

Sheesh.
Imagine that, the OG Russian propagandist and apologist refuses to acknowledge it. Sheesh.

Reactions: HawkMD

Which is it?

Putin has been blabbering about NATO for years.

NATO is a defensive alliance, that Russia has nothing to fear from UNLESS it attacks a NATO member.
Your BFF Trump tried to disband NATO and dissolve it; he will do that if re-elected, because all he has to do is NOT commit US forces to any Russian aggression against a NATO member, and NATO is done. And as POTUS, he would 100% be able to withhold US forces from acting.

You know this, but you continue to perpetuate Russian myths on the topic. Why is that?

Reactions: HawkMD and h-hawk
I think it has more to do with a lot of folks growing weary of price increases caused by the war...for europe primarily energy.

In Germany one of the issues is Ukrainian refugees. Germany has taken in the most, over 1M. The benefits they receive and the driving up of housing costs has caused some resentment from a lot of germans. Germany also took in the most refugees from the Syrian war exodus a few years back FWIW.

Now, imagine if we'd pushed renewables 20+ years ago, before the oil and gas industry pushed their climate propaganda, and no one even cared about Russian oil/natural gas, the Saudis, etc.....

This is how you eliminate the risks posed from these countries - dissolve the need for their dirty sources of energy...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT