ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

Please don't go there.
He’s been saying it for months.
I assume he’s grown out a full John Bolton mustache as well.
8UjYTd7wSVMU9YbxfTCEYd-1920-80.jpg.webp

Reactions: h-hawk
As Russian Telegram claimed, it seems the bridge over the Seym in Glushkovo, Kursk was destroyed by Ukrainian fixed-wing aviation with JDAM-ER or AASM after being damaged in by GMLRS fire missions the prior day.

Reactions: h-hawk and Torg
It really is bonkers that they are invading and occupying Russia. Just keep going and blowing up bridges and air bases, and recede to Ukraine when the winds of change blow. If they do. I just cant imagine Mexico invading Texas for a prolonged period and us not blowing the shit out of their forces from above. I guess this best summarizes how I feel:
The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

The lies Russians are exposed to all the time. (I have wondered if Russia used tactical nukes and the West refused to retaliate, if Ukraine could create a dirty bomb and deliver it to Moscow.)

You realize that it ended WW2?

You realize what WW2 would be like if both sides had over a thousand of them with literally 50x the yield?

You think Japan would have suffered the firebombing of Tokyo by B-29s with only a few bombs strapped to weather balloons for retaliation if they had nuclear armed ICBMs?

The lies Russians are exposed to all the time. (I have wondered if Russia used tactical nukes and the West refused to retaliate, if Ukraine could create a dirty bomb and deliver it to Moscow.)

I figured it wouldn't be too hard to take out the transmission lines from the nuclear plant (did you see how tight the pattern was on that bridge!!!!).

I guess they don't want to be accused of threatening power supplies that are required when the reactor is offline.

Joe Biden is the last leader of a generation that thought deeply about the transatlantic role in the defence of Europe.

It was Biden’s passion that kept the arms flowing to Ukraine; his intuition that turned the Ukrainian cause into a way of regenerating a no longer “brain-dead” (copyright E Macron) Nato. And it was Biden’s reticence that stopped the defence of Ukraine from turning into an all-out war against Putin’s Russia.

When he takes his hat and moves out to Delaware that Cold War savvy will have gone and the urgency of the defence of Ukrainian democracy, one of the defining issues of our time, will have dissipated.

Gold
Just a minor incursion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT