ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

(....wipes soda off computer monitor....)

FNaTXlnXoAYhKWR

Me only now just realizing that Whiskey is just another dadgum alt troll account started less than 2 years ago by the same angry attention whore troll who started all those other angry alt accounts I blocked.

trailer-park-boys-blinds.gif
Nah, his in depth knowledge of west Davenport dive bars is legit.

But if you've as spent much time in the aforementioned hives of scum and villainy as I have, you would understand why he is the way he is. :)

Well this sounds very convenient 😎.
Definitely, considering the Patriot may not deserve its early reviews:

Link

During the 1991 Gulf War, the American public was informed that the Patriot missile had a near-perfect record, intercepting a total of 45 out of 47 Scud missiles.

This estimate was later revised down by the US army to about 50 percent. Even then, it noted "higher" confidence in only about 25 percent of the cases.

A Congressional Research Service employee commented that if the US army had consistently and accurately applied its assessment method, the number would be far lower. Reportedly, this number was one Scud missile shot down.

Following a House Committee on Government Operations investigation, not enough evidence was found to conclude that there had been any interceptions at all.

• Angry
Reactions: h-hawk

Western surrender is days away. Of course, we won't call it that. It will be a "brokered peace" or some other corporate feel good term.

Russian markets will soon reopen and we can return to normal, living comfortably and making money. Few in the west knew where Ukraine was two months ago. In a few months all of this will be forgotten. BAU

Take with a grain of salt, as it's in The Sun, but here is a story on that Canadian sniper dude:

During a long drive today I found myself wondering about the supply of Javelin missiles as I caught updates on NPR. I found this article, and though the supply is good, the burn rate of the arsenal is pretty high. More troubling is that we are not upgrading our replacement / supply. There is also an Iowa tie in. The warheads are manufactured in SE Iowa and the munitions plant has seen portions of it mothballed, and updates pushed down the road. Dave Loebsack pushed to get funding, but decades of decline are affecting production.
Also, is it crazy to think that Russia could pull off an attack to cripple US production?
https://www.forbes.com/sites/craigh...s-outstripping-us-production/?sh=73fbb9142409

• Wow
Reactions: Joes Place
Why doesn't SHE run for president? That is a Republican I could support. (sorry for the political post, but it seems only the conservative posters cry about that and most of them probably like Condi so I should be fine.)
I totally agree.

Reactions: goldmom
Definitely, considering the Patriot may not deserve its early reviews:

Link

During the 1991 Gulf War, the American public was informed that the Patriot missile had a near-perfect record, intercepting a total of 45 out of 47 Scud missiles.

This estimate was later revised down by the US army to about 50 percent. Even then, it noted "higher" confidence in only about 25 percent of the cases.

A Congressional Research Service employee commented that if the US army had consistently and accurately applied its assessment method, the number would be far lower. Reportedly, this number was one Scud missile shot down.

Following a House Committee on Government Operations investigation, not enough evidence was found to conclude that there had been any interceptions at all.
So Patriot is not an answer to Russian missiles in Ukraine?

During a long drive today I found myself wondering about the supply of Javelin missiles as I caught updates on NPR. I found this article, and though the supply is good, the burn rate of the arsenal is pretty high. More troubling is that we are not upgrading our replacement / supply. There is also an Iowa tie in. The warheads are manufactured in SE Iowa and the munitions plant has seen portions of it mothballed, and updates pushed down the road. Dave Loebsack pushed to get funding, but decades of decline are affecting production.
Also, is it crazy to think that Russia could pull off an attack to cripple US production?
https://www.forbes.com/sites/craigh...s-outstripping-us-production/?sh=73fbb9142409
. Not likely that Russia is capable of replacing their equipment. The time and cost to build a tank has got to be a whole different level. Everything I see that they are using is Soviet era armor.

Here's the war criminal who lied us into a 20 year war and presided over one of the largest economic crashes of all time back in 2001

"I looked the man in the eye. I found him very straightforward and trustworthy – I was able to get a sense of his soul."

John McCain, close to a decade later

Last edited:
Reactions: HawkFan1298
. Not likely that Russia is capable of replacing their equipment. The time and cost to build a tank has got to be a whole different level. Everything I see that they are using is Soviet era armor.
That's a fair point, but I am also thinking of the development and procurement aspects the article brings up. It's a pretty long timeline. And, what if the North Koreans decided to come over the DMZ?

That's a fair point, but I am also thinking of the development and procurement aspects the article brings up. It's a pretty long timeline. And, what if the North Koreans decided to come over the DMZ?
I hope that after 60 years of a constant state of war footing in South Korea, that they have everything thing there already as far as prepositioned equipment to mount a defense. Nonetheless I have no issue with modernization of the Middletown operation.

They are already killing citizens, children, etc and no one does anything. Outside of dropping a nuke on Ukraine or bombing an ally, we aren’t doing anything about it. I doubt chemical attacks would change that
Shhh. It’s slow joe’s pudding time.

They are already killing citizens, children, etc and no one does anything. Outside of dropping a nuke on Ukraine or bombing an ally, we aren’t doing anything about it. I doubt chemical attacks would change that
Actually, I do think breaking that norm would force a few of the nations on the sidelines to make a choice. Even China would have a tough time ignoring large scale use of gas.

Reactions: bdg8
Here's the war criminal who lied us into a 20 year war and presided over one of the largest economic crashes of all time back in 2001

"I looked the man in the eye. I found him very straightforward and trustworthy – I was able to get a sense of his soul."

John McCain, close to a decade later

You want me to exhume 5 or 6 Bill Clinton quotes about Putin after he came to power? No, I didn't think so. Keep the thread out of the political gutter then...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT