ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

Older footage.

Awesome if this is anywhere close to the total.
FWkmhbNWIAEbNYF

The Armed Forces of Ukraine attacked the railway tracks and ammunition depots of the Russian invaders in the city of Yasinovataya, Donetsk region. Russian Telegram channels confirm destruction of logistics infrastructure

Reactions: HawkMD
Russia knows what's coming - its just a matter of time.

"Russia: Video that shows a smoke screen over the Crimean Bridge, which leads to Ukraine, during exercises by the Ministry of Defence, the Ministry of Emergency Situations and the Russian Guard."

Kind of fun to see the equipment in the store.
Tir73qKP

https://www.weaponstoukraine.com/

Last edited:
(Bottom story is new to me.)
Look who we got there? According to the first reports/rumours, Italy is also to hand over PzH 2000s from its stock to the Ukraine. We are talking about five self-propelled howitzers. Grace Mille!

Reactions: VodkaSam
Aren't there some Russian hockey players HROT can kidnap and trade for our basketball player. F'n Russians.

Good grief.

See above-they may need this increased production sooner than they first thought.

The longest continuous history at 3,500 years
No. It is not.

It's different regimes, entirely differing territories.
You could open a book and read about it (and about how Western imperialists subjugated them in the 1800s) but you won't. You'll just regurgitate nonsense like they've been a "world power" that entire time.

Hell, Egypt and Rome have been around as long but we don't talk about them as world powers anymore...

Reactions: Slappy Pappy
No. It is not.

It's different regimes, entirely differing territories.
You could open a book and read about it (and about how Western imperialists subjugated them in the 1800s) but you won't. You'll just regurgitate nonsense like they've been a "world power" that entire time.

Hell, Egypt and Rome have been around as long but we don't talk about them as world powers anymore...
Better get on the horn with these guys Joe! Set them straight!

Tell them why it's safe to Text and drive while you're at it.

Aren't there some Russian hockey players HROT can kidnap and trade for our basketball player. F'n Russians.
No, but I would be okay with banning Russian athletes from entering the US. I don't think they should be allowed to compete in any international competition until they retreat from Ukraine. All of it.

From the beginning of the war the Russians have not placed an emphasis on recovering the bodies of their fallen soldiers. From the beginning the narrative was that they were incompetent, callous, or trying to hide the death toll. Could the real answer be so crass as the the Russians just can't afford to acknowledge the deaths?

From the beginning of the war the Russians have not placed an emphasis on recovering the bodies of their fallen soldiers. From the beginning the narrative was that they were incompetent, callous, or trying to hide the death toll. Could the real answer be so crass as the the Russians just can't afford to acknowledge the deaths?

Very early in this thread, probably in the first 50 pages, I posted a tweet by Gen Hertling about his experience with a Russian general when he showed him a memorial in Germany for dead Russian soldiers from WWII. The memorial had been built or maintained by some high school kids, boy scouts maybe. I can't remember. Gen Hertling was shocked when the Russian general started cursing the dead soldiers as losers and if they had any worth they wouldn't have been killed.

These are also the same people, Russians, who killed their own wounded at a hospital in or near Bucha so they wouldn't have to operate on them.

Very early in this thread, probably in the first 50 pages, I posted a tweet by Gen Hertling about his experience with a Russian general when he showed him a memorial in Germany for dead Russian soldiers from WWII. The memorial had been built or maintained by some high school kids, boy scouts maybe. I can't remember. Gen Hertling was shocked when the Russian general started cursing the dead soldiers as losers and if they had any worth they wouldn't have been killed.

These are also the same people, Russians, who killed their own wounded at a hospital in or near Bucha so they wouldn't have to operate on them.
"I like people who weren't captured"

ISTANBUL, Turkey - Ukraine on Friday asked Turkey to detain a Russian-flagged cargo ship that Kyiv alleged had set off from a Kremlin-occupied port.

Marine traffic websites showed the Zhibek Zholy anchored about a kilometre (half a mile) off Turkey's Black Sea port of Karasu.

They also showed the ship only switching on its transponders about 12 hours before approaching Turkey.

Kyiv's ambassador to Ankara said the ship had set sail from Ukraine's Kremlin-occupied port of Berdyansk.

"Based on instruction from the Ukrainian general prosecutor, we asked the Turkish side to take corresponding measures," Ambassador Vasyl Bodnar said on Twitter.

"I am convinced that (Turkish) measures will prevent attempts to violate Ukraine's sovereignty."

Here is the Gen Hertling thread about the Russian general

ADVERTISEMENT