ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

On 26 June, Ukrainian special forces SSO (SOF) and paratroopers organized a successful ambush and killed 5 Wagner PMC mercenaries and requisitioned a BTR-82A armored vehicle in which the Russians were moving.

On 26 June, Ukrainian special forces SSO (SOF) and paratroopers organized a successful ambush and killed 5 Wagner PMC mercenaries and requisitioned a BTR-82A armored vehicle in which the Russians were moving.
From 2014 on the US did good work in training special forces for Ukraine. They’ve proven to be invaluable. I wish we were doing more to help train the new soldiers being folded into the Ukrainian forces. Either fly some here, or train in Romania, Poland…

From 2014 on the US did good work in training special forces for Ukraine. They’ve proven to be invaluable. I wish we were doing more to help train the new soldiers being folded into the Ukrainian forces. Either fly some here, or train in Romania, Poland…
I was wondering how many the West was training too. There was the multi national training area in Western Ukraine that was attacked by Russia earlier. And we know Ukraine troops are being trained in Germany and the UK but those may be mainly learning how to use NATO equipment.

Looks like Slovakia has a dozen Mig 29s. Great news.

PRAGUE, July 3 (Reuters) - Czech fighter jets will guard neighbouring Slovakia's air space as of September, Czech Prime Minister Petr Fiala said on Sunday.

Slovakia asked its NATO allies to patrol its skies as it decided to ground its Russian-made MiG-29 fighter jets, which could be sent to neighbouring Ukraine to help Kyiv defend itself against Russia's invasion.

"I don't see any problem there, the government will certainly approve it," Fiala said in a televised debate with his Slovak counterpart Eduard Heger.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
The only ones that thought this would be a short war were the Russians and some sympathizers from other countries. They were wrong.
This. It was supposed to be over in a week with
The only ones that thought this would be a short war were the Russians and some sympathizers from other countries. They were wrong.
yep. Victory March in Kyiv in one week turned into taking over Donbas by Mayday Parade has turned into temporary victory of 1/3 Donbas in July. After massive losses by Russia. If we assume this is a proxy war, it is going amazingly well for NATO as Russia is exposing themselves for being terrible country and inept army and destroying said inept army. Putin ****ed up so bad.

FWxOsN9WQAAiz8C

Reactions: lucas80 and HawkMD
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT