ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

More bad news for Russia's air force.

I'd like to provide more detailed analysis, but all I can really say is that Russia's Air Force is sh***y.

Not buying any of this Belarussian bullshit anyway. If they were going to get into the fray, they would have done it early. No way they are going to enter in late, on the losing side.
They have been posturing like they will jump in for 5 months. Piss or get off the pot. As I have said before, Lukashenko is fluffing Putin. He knows that if he sends his troops over the border he will be overthrown. Russia still has troops in Belarus to help prop Lukashenko up as far as I know. He is hanging on by a thread.

Reactions: h-hawk and torbee
They have been posturing like they will jump in for 5 months. Piss or get off the pot. As I have said before, Lukashenko is fluffing Putin. He knows that if he sends his troops over the border he will be overthrown. Russia still has troops in Belarus to help prop Lukashenko up as far as I know. He is hanging on by a thread.
Lukashenko wants to take Putin's place.

Reactions: EagleHawk
FZ77nfaWYAEO4rW

I was hoping they would offer him asylum.

“This campaign of fomenting hatred in certain circles of American society against Donald Trump can later be converted into a campaign of the political assassination of Donald Trump, at the hands of those who will carry out the orders of the influential circles, which aren’t interested in his return to power. This is a bad scenario, we know the practice of political assassinations in the United States of America,” Korotchenko said. Popov chimed in: “We should ask [Russia’s] Federal Security Service to start protecting our Donald.”

Yes, this is from Newsweek, but it’s an interesting bit about Russia turning towards older jets as top of the line ones are shit down, or cannot withstand the operational intensity. Also, there is a mention of Russian pilots shying away from pressing their attacks in ground attack roles. I guess the ones that have not been shot down, yet, aren’t eager to go in hard after ground targets.
https://www.newsweek.com/russia-los...s-turns-obsolete-planes-ukraine-1732984?amp=1

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT