ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

FccOHzmXgAEGbAk

These last 10-14 days have been insane with all the good news: liberated cities, land taken back, Russian retreats/getting their asses blown up. Before, (at least for me) there was always the feeling of hope and that with help Ukraine can pull through. But now it's becoming a reality and you can see it happening. Get Crimea!!

It's all just so wonderful.

more-kylo-ren.gif

Last edited:
For those who may not have an Atlantic subscription, here is one of the most important takeaways from the article:

The biggest shock is not Ukraine’s tactics but Russia’s response. “What really surprises us,” Lieutenant General Yevhen Moisiuk, the deputy commander in chief of the Ukrainian armed forces, told me in Kyiv yesterday morning, “is that the Russian troops are not fighting back.”

Russian troops are not fighting back. More than that: Offered the choice of fighting or fleeing, many of them appear to be escaping as fast as they can. For several days, soldiers and others have posted photographs of hastily abandoned military vehicles and equipment, as well as videos showing lines of cars, presumably belonging to collaborators, fleeing the occupied territories. A Ukrainian General Staff report said that Russian soldiers were ditching their uniforms, donning civilian clothes, and trying to slip back into Russian territory. The Ukrainian security service has set up a hotline that Russian soldiers can call if they want to surrender, and it has also posted recordings of some of the calls. The fundamental difference between Ukrainian soldiers, who are fighting for their country’s existence, and Russian soldiers, who are fighting for their salary, has finally begun to matter.

I hope when this is all said and done that the west will not waver and admit Ukraine into NATO immediately.
Same. I am also hoping if Putin and the propagandists by some miracle fall and a new regime does an about face in the hopes of rejoining the world and ending the sanctions, as part of it they come forward with all the receipts of western politicians and media they have paid to carry their water, in addition to pulling the troll farm cords.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT