ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

Worse still, captures account for half the Russian vehicle losses. The Ukrainian army in just the last week and a half has seized enough Russian tanks, fighting vehicles and artillery to equip an entire brigade. In other words, the Ukrainian army actually has more vehicles now than it did before launching its counteroffensives.

Now the Russian army in Ukraine is reeling. The Ukrainian army has the momentum and, in critical sectors, numerical and firepower advantages, as well. And short of a total national mobilization—a move that could spark a political crisis—Russia has run out of easy sources of fresh troops and equipment.

Patiently awaiting updates from the Kyiv Independent to see all the new Russian troop and equipment/plane/MLRS/etc. losses.

97cde975f448a0018c7df14a1cdf9603.gif

Meanwhile, on Tucker......

That’s just stunning to see and it deserves more attention and investigation as to why Fox and Tucker are pushing propaganda so outlandish that even their counterparts in Russia this weekend could not muster such a lie of what is happening. Seriously, these guys are working on behalf of an enemy terrorist state and being broadcast to millions of Americans…Tucker is an enemy.

Last edited:
That’s just stunning to see and it deserves more attention and investigation as to why Fox and Tucker are pushing propaganda so outlandish that even their counterparts in Russia this weekend could not even muster. Seriously, these guys are working on behalf of an enemy terrorist state and being broadcasts to millions of Americans. .

It's what you're voting for if you elect a Republican - ANY Republican - into office this fall.
Yes, even the sane ones, because they'll be solidly in the minority.

That's truly sad, but it is simply a fact.

Ukraine has every right to shell Russian cities /infrastructure that provide logistics for occupying forces.

When every last Russo-Nazi soldier leaves Ukraine and the so called Russian backed governments in Luhansk/Donetsk/Crimea unconditionally surrender and disown any political authority in these occupied territories a cease fire should begin. Not until then.

Also of note, we're not hearing much from Belarus leadership who had previously hinted at helping Russian forces.

I doubt anyone would have predicted such a quick collapse. Even the US/NATO leadership supplying intelligence couldn't have foreseen the quick retreat.

Fortunately, we're also not hearing much about abandoned Russian equipment being booby trapped.

All positive signs.

“Ivan Pechorin - Putin's point man for developing Russia's vast Arctic resources - fell off the side of a boat in waters close to Russky Island, reports Russian paper Komsomolskaya Pravda.

His body was found after a search lasting more than a day.

The 39-year-old had recently attended a major conference hosted by the Kremlin warmonger in Vladivostok.”

“Ivan Pechorin - Putin's point man for developing Russia's vast Arctic resources - fell off the side of a boat in waters close to Russky Island, reports Russian paper Komsomolskaya Pravda.

His body was found after a search lasting more than a day.

The 39-year-old had recently attended a major conference hosted by the Kremlin warmonger in Vladivostok.”
Hehe Russky Island….

There's going to be some backtracking, but more than likely just silence, from the Radical Right if Ukraine does win this thing before winter arrives.

I always think about how things would have turned out for Putin if Trump had succeeded in dividing NATO?

Wonder if Turd still thinks Vlad is a genius?

I always think about how things would have turned out for Putin if Trump had succeeded in dividing NATO?
The Bush admin’s desire to add Ukraine to NATO divided NATO.

Washington Post:

“We are opposed to the entry of Georgia and Ukraine because we think that it is not a good answer to the balance of power within Europe and between Europe and Russia," French Prime Minister François Fillon reportedly said in a radio interview. That consternation proved vital.
During NATO's 2008 summit in Bucharest, Romania, the issue was discussed and, after opposition from France and Germany, a decision was made to offer neither Ukraine nor Georgia a NATO Membership Action Plan (MAP)

Reactions: DogBoyRy
NEVER FORGET!

The current Oath of Allegiance of the United States is as follows:

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.[5]

Washington Post:

“We are opposed to the entry of Georgia and Ukraine because we think that it is not a good answer to the balance of power within Europe and between Europe and Russia," French Prime Minister François Fillon reportedly said in a radio interview. That consternation proved vital.
During NATO's 2008 summit in Bucharest, Romania, the issue was discussed and, after opposition from France and Germany, a decision was made to offer neither Ukraine nor Georgia a NATO Membership Action Plan (MAP)

Weird! @seminole97 posting the Kremlin’s position. Shocking! Eat shit Russki sympathizer. Tough last few days for your brownshirts.

It was divisive because Putin has Euro politicians in his pocket dipshit!!!

Reactions: win4jj and HawkMD
Weird! @seminole97 posting the Kremlin’s position. Shocking! Eat shit Russki sympathizer. Tough last few days for your brownshirts.

It was divisive because Putin has Euro politicians in his pocket dipshit!!!
I put him on ignore a long time ago. I can't believe he's still quoting Kremlin rhetoric. It's a shame to see Seminole in his username.

Washington Post:

That was 2008. Fast forward to 2017-2021. The Obama years saw NATO once again mostly in unison.

Putin had to be pissed. He gave Trump a job, one job, and Turd couldn't get it done.

Hopefully a year from now if Putin is still alive, both he and Turd are in exile in NK.

That was 2008. Fast forward to 2017-2021. The Obama years saw NATO once again mostly in unison.

Putin had to be pissed. He gave Trump a job, one job, and Turd couldn't get it done.

Hopefully a year from now if Putin is still alive, both he and Turd are in exile in NK.
ha, I can see Trump in NK with Putin trying to open a new Trump tower.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT