ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

I hadn't seen this reason stated before. The first comment is also interesting.

Leyline

@Toddy_xgp

·
1h

Replying to
@WarMonitor3
Conspiracy play Pt.2 - Victory for retreat. Plan: •RF start quietly leaving the Zaporizhzhia/Kherson region. •Russia announces a “meltdown” at ZNPP, blames Ukr (highlights fallout zones). •Putin is “forced” to officially evacuate his troops from those regions.

FcnFlJwXEAEB1V_

I wonder how Vlad is going to survive this back home….he has to be seen as pretty weak….I’m sure the Russians are not getting the truth….but 40-50,000 KIA or wounded isn’t exactly a small number to hide….there are families….

Reactions: HawkMD and h-hawk
Someone speaks the truth. Look how uncomfortable the rest look. A country so thoroughly dishonest and in denial is sure to deteriorate into failure.

Yet, here we are, in a fully free and open society, and 1/3 of our electorate cannot concede defeat in an election...

Those folks in Russia at least have the excuse that their media is completely controlled by Putin. Our 1/3 is just fully stupid.

Secondly, Russia's units do not appear to have effected a careful and cautious withdrawal. They ran, and left behind both armor and precious remaining supplies of ammunition. Open source intelligence website Oryx estimated that from Wednesday to Sunday, at least 338 fighter jets or tanks or trucks were left behind.
I'm guessing that the fighter jets was meant to say APCs or Artillery. Aircraft do not fit in with the other equipment.
"Secondly, Russia's units do not appear to have effected a careful and cautious withdrawal. They ran, and left behind both armor and precious remaining supplies of ammunition. Open source intelligence website Oryx estimated that from Wednesday to Sunday, at least 338 fighter jets or tanks or trucks were left behind."

After finding out how incompetent the Russian army has been over the past 6 months, it really concerns me about all those nukes they supposedly have and how secure they are. What if some of them go "missing" and wind up with some terrorist organization or rogue country?
Nearly all of them need routine maintenance and replenishment of the tritium.

So, unlikely they'd be functional as "nukes" and more value as "dirty bombs".

I wonder how Vlad is going to survive this back home….he has to be seen as pretty weak….I’m sure the Russians are not getting the truth….but 40-50,000 KIA or wounded isn’t exactly a small number to hide….there are families….
A large percentage of the dead are from the occupied areas of Ukraine who were pressed into service. Another large chunk are the conscripts from the poorer regions of Russia. Those with money get out of service.
They are losing a lot of infantry officers and pilots, however. Those losses are more likely to be noticed in the power centers of Moscow and St. Petersburg.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT