ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

CNN is now up to what…April? in the great HROT Ukraine thread. Keep reading boys and girls. 😉

I disagree with the tweet. The steady and slow escalation of arms while costly for Ukraine, was necessary to avoid any major escalation between Russia and NATO member states militarily or energy wise.

The United States led from behind and Russia just took it.

Couple of opinions with similar conclusions. Things going badly for Russia may not result in the end of Putin, but rather an escalation.

MORE SANCTIONS!!!

Send ALL the oligarchs back to Russia.
Forcibly take them from wherever they're currently hiding.

It does, so is it okay that Russia added more to the list?
Why on earth would it be?
Just pointing out the ’war as a continuation of policy’ is a price paid over decades by thousands.
Farmers still dig this stuff up in the Low Countries over a century later. London’s bomb squad deals with duds many times more than terrorists.
Imagine driving through Iowa fields for the rest of your life knowing there are unexploded bombs, rockets and artillery out there waiting for just enough frost and the right blade.
War is hell.

Reactions: Madman_1
CNN is now up to what…April? in the great HROT Ukraine thread. Keep reading boys and girls. 😉

After finding out how incompetent the Russian army has been over the past 6 months, it really concerns me about all those nukes they supposedly have and how secure they are. What if some of them go "missing" and wind up with some terrorist organization or rogue country?

Couple of opinions with similar conclusions. Things going badly for Russia may not result in the end of Putin, but rather an escalation.

McFaul is like Gen Hertling. When he posts something, I pay attention. He was US Ambassador to Russia and is a current professor at Stanford.

Fclwc-PWIAAAi8A

I disagree with the tweet. The steady and slow escalation of arms while costly for Ukraine, was necessary to avoid any major escalation between Russia and NATO member states militarily or energy wise.

The United States led from behind and Russia just took it.
It also let us know we weren’t giving a bunch of equipment that was just going to be captured after defeat. Unfortunately, the reality is that Ukraine proved its worth in blood, and has done so with extreme excellence, and has proven it should receive and should continue to receive whatever is required to finish the job.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT