ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

I keep wondering when (if?) the military will finally put their foot down and stop the slaughter of their troops and the destruction of most of their modern equipment. They must know that Putin has to be stopped before he attempts nuclear intimidation which would be the end of them and all of their families.

Putin's not the one pushing people out the window, he's not alone

Despite the headline, lots of positive news in there fore Urkaine:

FWIW
Shouldn't we be encouraging a mass exodus from Russia?
Some say Putin isn't worried because these are the people who would oppose him. Others say that a lot of those leaving are the smart people Russia will need for their future. And of course, we want people who hate him to stay there and try to change things. I think, just the fact that so many are trying to leave, will destabilize Russia. This may lead to his downfall-I sure hope so!

Ukraine needs to build a sizeable advantage by winter. Otherwise, things could unravel.

"Ukrainian military engages Russian troops with short-range and long-range RPGs Fights in Kherson and Kharkiv"

Reactions: HawkMD
How are they going to supply 1.2 million troops? They can't supply the troops they have in the field now.
Maybe when Putin was a KGB agent he was turned into a CIA asset and he has been playing the long game. Now that his health is failing a bit he is enacting his final plan on our behalf.

Enter into a war so bad that it obliterates the capability of the Russian military. Then send a million soldiers into the war, entering in winter, when they don't have proper gear, supplies, food, shelter, clothing, etc. After those soldiers are killed off Russia would be set back a half a century.

Sounds like the plot to a Tom Clancy novel.

As we move towards Winter I see Ukraine getting more pressure from the West to wrap this thing up,.. Which may not be in their best interest.
730877.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT