ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

FdZiBw6XoAMRZ36

May be a sign of desperation -

Description​

This is the Russian K-51, a CS gas, riot control, striker release fuzed, hand grenade used to control counter-insurgencies and other tactical operations. The K-51 burns for 16 seconds producing a thick CS smoke. Any additional images and technical information are very much appreciated.

"Authentic Churrasco a la
🇺🇦
.... a tank
🇷🇺
hit by a shell from a Ukrainian 203mm 2C7 "Pion" self-propelled gun. Pion system is like Attila, where they pass the grass does not grow."

May be a sign of desperation -

Description​

This is the Russian K-51, a CS gas, riot control, striker release fuzed, hand grenade used to control counter-insurgencies and other tactical operations. The K-51 burns for 16 seconds producing a thick CS smoke. Any additional images and technical information are very much appreciated.

I have a feeling tear gas isn’t going to lead to outside involvement.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers and h-hawk
You’re looking as though every element of the war were analogous.

I wrote: “If you expect an end more akin to the Korean War than WW2 you’re probably closer to the mark.”

Your response was, “I think Ukraine will only settle for the WW2 end.”

But it’s not really up to just them, and I don’t think you’ll see Ukrainian troops take the Russian capital and put their leadership on trial (aka WW2). I think a negotiated settlement is much likelier.
Your analogy is terrible and stupid. This is neither WWII nor a civil war. It’s in invasion of one country into another. It will have its own different ending.

If you scroll down a bit, victims ranging from FOUR to EIGHTY TWO suffered sexual violence by Russian invaders.

How do you expect it to end?
Putin dead in a bunker and Russia calling back all forces and giving up occupying east Ukraine and Crimea in hopes of trying to remove sanctions and try to rejoin the world.

No march to Moscow is on the table (LOL) and no cutting Ukraine in half (LOL) and ceding half of Ukraine as a concession due to stalemate / powerful ally jumping into fight. There is no need for a march to Moscow. And the war has already been lost and Russia has no friends besides Iran and North Korea to bargain taking so much land.

I guess if you look at Berlusconi’s comments in the best possible way, at 85 he’ll probably be dead soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT