ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

Why do you want Russia to maintain a part of UKRAINE you moron?
What a moronic way to interpret the question.
Do you think Ike wanted Kim to maintain any part of Korea?
Do you think the US lacked the military power to end the tyranny and threat from North Korea, or weighed it wasn't worth the cost?
I think Mac would tell you Truman lacked the will, not that the U.S lacked the means.

Do you think the US lacked the military power to end the tyranny and threat from North Korea, or weighed it wasn't worth the cost?
I think Mac would tell you Truman lacked the will, not that the U.S lacked the means.
It was a moronic question. 🤣

"On Varvarka Street in Moscow, the police are rampant. They detained an innocent woman who was sitting at a bus stop

"I'm waiting at the bus stop! I'm waiting at the bus stop, guys! she shouted as she was led by the arms into the paddy wagon."

I have no idea what context there is that I might be missing, but that certainly looks like a society primed for unrest. Goons just grabbing people randomly is fertile ground for an uprising. Maybe the young women did something off camera as an act of protest? Maybe the old lady had been at a protest? Russia is coming apart at the seams. Putin can't arrest anyone, and those goons of his are going to get picked off when people get the chance. Pretty tough when it's ten of them in tactical gear rounding up women.

FdhwhzzXoAAF5OD

The US backed to the parallel because of the Chinese. You know that.

Reading through that, he didn’t articulate how this masse of new conscripts would actually overwhelm Ukraine, when the rubber meets the road.

Yeah, to my mind, shoving hordes of conscripts at the front lines is just going to give the Ukrainians lots of target practice.

The Russians have supplied Ukraine with tons of equipment, and now plan to help with ongoing training.

"Tonight Situation at Moscow airport Vnukovo"

F every last one of these people. They sat there and provided tacit support until it came time for them or somebody in their family to have to fight. It was ok for the Ukranians to suffer at their hands until it became a probability that they'd be cashing blood checks for a son/nephew/brother/boyfriend/husband to come home in a refrigerated train.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT