ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

"The Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs has advised Polish citizens against travelling to the Russian Federation because of the country’s ongoing invasion of Ukraine and Russian authorities recognising Poland as a hostile state. The advisory also extends to business travel and pressing family matters."

“In case of a drastic deterioration of the security situation, the closure of borders or other unforeseen circumstances, evacuation may prove significantly impeded or even impossible. We recommend following the announcements published on the website of the Ministry and the websites of Polish posts in Russia and reporting one’s place of stay in the Odyseusz system. We recommend that the citizens of the Republic of Poland who remain on the territory of the Russian Federation leave its territory using the available commercial and private means,” stresses the Polish Foreign Minister."

https://tvpworld.com/63003994/polish-foreign-ministry-issues-advisory-against-travelling-to-russia

Maybe you're too young. They were most popular in the early to mid 90s.

I don't think it's because I was too young it's because of the home I grew up in.

I'm 40. So I still have some memory of the early/mid 90's. The problem is that in my house at that time the only type of music my parents listened to is country/western. And I didn't really explore music outside of that genre until I was like a Junior in high school (1998)

I don't think it's because I was too young it's because of the home I grew up in.

I'm 40. So I still have some memory of the early/mid 90's. The problem is that in my house at that time the only type of music my parents listened to is country/western. And I didn't really explore music outside of that genre until I was like a Junior in high school (1998)

In one sense, I feel sympathy for all the poorly trained Russians being sent to fight.
But in the big picture, they're guilty by association. Hopefully, the sabotage, in fighting, killing their own commanders, and desertion become more frequent.
I'm optimistic Vlad is out of power by 2023.
Do you take the big picture view that draftees in Vietnam had ‘guilt by association’ with our failed efforts to maintain colonialism in Indochina?
I look upon most soldiers in conflict, especially conscripts, as victims.

Reactions: h-hawk
"The Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs has advised Polish citizens against travelling to the Russian Federation because of the country’s ongoing invasion of Ukraine and Russian authorities recognising Poland as a hostile state. The advisory also extends to business travel and pressing family matters."

“In case of a drastic deterioration of the security situation, the closure of borders or other unforeseen circumstances, evacuation may prove significantly impeded or even impossible. We recommend following the announcements published on the website of the Ministry and the websites of Polish posts in Russia and reporting one’s place of stay in the Odyseusz system. We recommend that the citizens of the Republic of Poland who remain on the territory of the Russian Federation leave its territory using the available commercial and private means,” stresses the Polish Foreign Minister."

https://tvpworld.com/63003994/polish-foreign-ministry-issues-advisory-against-travelling-to-russia

There's going to be a lot of frustration let loose when they stop posturing about WWIII over there and Poland gets involved

Meanwhile, somebody pulled Grandpa Sergei out of the bar and gave him a rifle because he has experience from Stalingrad. He even got the same make/model

Guy on the far left in the second pic looks like someone who knows he’s going to die soon. And if you zoom in on the old dude next to him, have you ever seen more wrinkly fingers?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT