ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

Yeah and they reportedly have 5500 Russians surrounded in Lyman who won’t give up. Those numbers are going to get even higher next few days.
Screenshot-20220930-062508.jpg

I can almost hear Patton..."I feel sorry for those poor dumb bastard, I really do".

The striking thing is that guy seems like a normal, intelligent person. He's either brainwashed or smartly toes the party line. If he's actually brainwashed, then so are millions of others. They will be in for a rude surprise if this escalates, and they actually have to fight western countries.

FFS stop posting obviously fake bullshit. Seriously, it degrades this excellent thread.

At least that is just someone stating an opinion. Actual fake news is horseshit.

More "Fake News Horseshit" :

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-63079868

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/29/us/army-doctor-russia-plot.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/na...ouse-charged-conspiring-give-us-sol-rcna50015

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/29/arm...ive-us-military-medical-info-to-russians.html

It's pretty apparent @torbee is trying to burry this story about treason for mother Russia as fake news. Can we officially change his pic to Putin and set his default text to Cyrillic?

The least that Russian troll could do is apologize to @h-hawk, but looks like he's in hiding for now.

And who says this administration isn't slow. How long have we been providing stuff and now we're going to start managing it?
I view this like a triage situation. You do what you have to do first to stop the bleeding and stabilize the patient. What you do to save a life in an emergency situation might not be the most efficient. Once you are out of the immediate woods you start planning long term. And then there is the whole notion of this not just being a joint operation internally, but we are coordinating with many other countries, while keeping both sides of the aisle of congress on board. To say they are not managing this is unfair. I think it is an evolving management of a terrible situation created by someone, the likes of which we have not seen since Hitler.

I view this like a triage situation. You do what you have to do first to stop the bleeding and stabilize the patient. What you do to save a life in an emergency situation might not be the most efficient. Once you are out of the immediate woods you start planning long term. And then there is the whole notion of this not just being a joint operation internally, but we are coordinating with many other countries, while keeping both sides of the aisle of congress on board. To say they are not managing this is unfair. I think it is an evolving management of a terrible situation created by someone, the likes of which we have not seen since Hitler.
In addition to what NATO might have been doing, as well.

Not everything is publicized to the world.

Covert operations are a real thing.

The problem is that they won't be accepted. Accepting them would immediately trigger article 5 and we would be at war with Russia.
I do think it’s unlikely they are accepted at the moment…however I’m for it.

Frankly I personally believe war with Russia is where this whole thing is heading anyways. I don’t foresee Putin allowing Ukraine to “win” and take back territory. And him annexing the four territories suddenly is all part of the “justification” to use his nuclear arsenal. And I don’t believe NATO could allow a nuke to be used in Europe without a response.

But those are all just this dumb dumbs opinions…hopefully wrong, since war with Russia could escalate to a very bad place

Frankly I personally believe war with Russia is where this whole thing is heading anyways. I don’t foresee Putin allowing Ukraine to “win” and take back territory. And him annexing the four territories suddenly is all part of the “justification” to use his nuclear arsenal. And I don’t believe NATO could allow a nuke to be used in Europe without a response.

But those are all just this dumb dumbs opinions…hopefully wrong, since war with Russia could escalate to a very bad place

That's what I'm worried about. This is all just to give him an excuse to use nukes when Ukraine tries to take their territory back.

I feel like this should be it’s own thread….As for me….my neighbor has a pretty sweet basement bar….I think I’m going to just annex it…

Reactions: mnole03

I'm probably wrong but I have a feeling this is how it ends, the Ukraine conflict... otherwise you may be right.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT