ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

Fd3LoR4XkAQBgMJ

FFS stop posting obviously fake bullshit. Seriously, it degrades this excellent thread.

It’s not fake.

Jamie Lee Henry was indicted per Justice.gov article. I wonder why they used “her husband” though. Did she change back to identifying as a male at some point?

Baltimore, Maryland – A federal grand jury has returned an indictment charging Anna Gabrielian, age 36, and her husband, Jamie Lee Henry, age 39, both of Rockville, Maryland, with conspiracy and for the disclosure of individually identifiable health information (“IIHI”), related to their efforts to assist Russia in connection with the conflict in Ukraine. The indictment was returned on September 28, 2022 and unsealed today upon the arrest of the defendants.”

Too bad some here don't feel that way about political comments.
Except the political situation in the various Western nations assisting Ukraine is relevant.

After the shitstorm that resulted in Trump's first Impeachment trial, you really think if Republicans controlled the WH. Senate, and House that US aid to Ukraine would be the same?

Looking at who has voted against aid, the answer should be obvious.

Except the political situation in the various Western nations assisting Ukraine is relevant.

After the shitstorm that resulted in Trump's first Impeachment trial, you really think if Republicans controlled the WH. Senate, and House that US aid to Ukraine would be the same?

It is obvious. There would be no support for Ukraine, because it's a well established fact that Putin would not have invaded if Trump were president.

Many people say it. The best people. You wouldn't even believe it.

This post is a perfect example of what I commented about. With your gaslighting comment, you took a shot at any persons here whos' political views don't align with yours.

As I told Torbee, it's too bad people can't leave the political comments (at least the incendiary ones) out of this thread.

I was surprised in this one. I read the initial article but still trusted @torbee that it was fake. It has now been corroborated by so many different outlets. Huh...
Oh no!
Now Torbs is a disinformation agent!

Oh well, no point in everyone derailing the thread. Go Ukraine. The Soviet spies that were giving information can rot in jail.

Opportunity for a “Trans-Siberian Spy Sting Orchestrated by FBI” thread headline was clearly missed.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawkfan_08
My concern with the likes of Estonia aren't for 2022 or 2023. It is 2030, when Russia has licked its wounds and rearmed, and decides it wants to get the entire band back together from the USSR.
Based on what? The people of Estonia are anti-Russian. The vast majority are not Russian, don’t speak Russian (as a first language) or share Russian culture. That’s the opposite of Crimea and eastern Ukraine.

It's a big day. Although it seems silly for Russia to annex more Ukrainian territory, if they formalize this today it becomes that much harder for a negotiated peace. No Russian leader or parliament will sign away Russian territory.
They are really boxing themselves in by going forward with this today.

It's a big day. Although it seems silly for Russia to annex more Ukrainian territory, if they formalize this today it becomes that much harder for a negotiated peace. No Russian leader or parliament will sign away Russian territory.
They are really boxing themselves in by going forward with this today.
Yep. The world will further ostracize them. They will then say they are being attacked when Ukrainian starts annihilating them in those regions. That will be how they try to spin using tactical nukes.

Oh no!
Now Torbs is a disinformation agent!

Opportunity for a “Trans-Siberian Spy Sting Orchestrated by FBI” thread headline was clearly missed.
What is strange is that the traitor that most probably will remember from before, is Chelsea Manning who is also Trans. Maybe anger at how they are treated makes them betray their country? And this will only be a help to a true homophobic (Putin,) (if this is the correct term).

"— -- Chelsea Manning has been called a hero by some, a traitor by others, but when asked how she sees herself, she said, "I'm just me."
"It's as simple as that," Manning told "Nightline" co-anchor Juju Chang in an exclusive interview on "Nightline."
Manning, a transgender U.S. Army soldier, was in prison for seven years at the U.S. Disciplinary Barracks at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, after being convicted by a military tribunal under the Espionage and Computer Fraud and Abuse Acts and sentenced to 35 years in prison for releasing over 700,000 documents to WikiLeaks, of which only small amount of those documents ultimately lead to her conviction (some of them were published by The New York Times, The Guardian, and Der Spiegel)."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/chelsea-m...t-military-documents-fought/story?id=47931325

Reactions: HawkMD
I still think Putins end game is to claim eastern Ukraine, tactical Nuke another part of Ukraine to try to intimidate the Ukrainians into “giving up”.

Then there are two ways this plays out….the world for the most part sits by and watches, with some condemnation….or NATO unleashes a massive conventional attack on Russian forces inside of Ukraine. Which I believe is what should be the response. This is on Putin if he takes this up the nuclear ladder….but the world cannot allow a dictator to nuke his way into taking territory or the next 100 years will be a free for all.

The whole mobilization thing seems bizarre at how quick they are dumping them into war. Just spit balling but I wonder if Putler’s strategy is:

1) Announce and begin rapid mobilization as Ukraine begins to get to point they will win back 2014 claimed territory
B) Conduct sham referendum week later and claim the land as formally part of Russia
III) Declare victory and pull all troops out of Ukraine and even those contested regions
4) Claim victory and throw massive parade and send mobilized troops home acting like that is what won war
E) Threaten Ukraine with nuking Kyiv and Odessa if they step across their new border.

I still think Putins end game is to claim eastern Ukraine, tactical Nuke another part of Ukraine to try to intimidate the Ukrainians into “giving up”.

Then there are two ways this plays out….the world for the most part sits by and watches, with some condemnation….or NATO unleashes a massive conventional attack on Russian forces inside of Ukraine. Which I believe is what should be the response. This is on Putin if he takes this up the nuclear ladder….but the world cannot allow a dictator to nuke his way into taking territory or the next 100 years will be a free for all.
Ha we were typing same thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT