ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

I keep saying: Take out ALL of the rail lines to 50-100 miles inside the Russian borders (or further).
Daily.

And the train engines.

Broken lines, with nothing to pull the freight will destroy their supply chains.
And the Russoans havent taken out Ukraine rail yet. Most pepple in Ukraine travel by rail. You didnt know that.

Along with sending a volley back at the source area, hitting any nearby key industrial or military infrastructure.
Don't want your shit blown up by NATO, Vlad? Don't send anything through NATO airspace. Capische?
I do think they should shoot down anything that crosses into NATO airspace. Maybe with the decoys some can deploy it isn't a sure thing but it would be good practice for NATO:)

Reactions: HawkMD
Though once again, foreign policy is too important to be left to the population. During WW2 most Americans only wanted to fight Japan because of Pearl Harbor, while the military and government knew Germany was the real threat.
Germany declaring war on the U.S took care of any ambiguity there.

Just another in a long list of stupid Hitler decisions...invading the USSR another big one.
The US warning the Russians and previously the Iranian's of pending terrorist attacks speaks well for our country.

Having said that, I'm pretty confident they wouldn't do the same for us...

GJgnumMWgAA9-eG

Exactly this

Catherine Elizabeth Pierson (born April 27, 1948)[1] is an American singer, lyricist, and founding member of the B-52's.
Joe has a sense of humor!!!

Anyway, the Russian/Soviet military has always been about mass replication of weapons that are 10% of the cost of US weapons that are simple with less breakdowns and they can have high numbers with higher loss at a lesser cost. When Belenko flew the feared Mig 25 to Japan, the west poked fun at the lack of tech with the aircraft but then looked at the cost and overall effectiveness. To Americans the Soviet military was a bit like Moose and Squirrel. A closer look sees a lot of practicality much like the culture. Current US plans are for B52s to be flying for nearly 100 years. Big heavy bombers are basically worthless unless enemy air defenses are useless.

The Russian bombers with props are basically B29s.

Reactions: VodkaSam and h-hawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT