ADVERTISEMENT

This team is still alive for the Dance

3abgzi.jpg

So we still need 2 out of the last 4. PSU at home should be a win, so one of the two IL's or at NW which would give us another Quad 1 win. 1 in the BTT and we're on the bubble, 2 in the BTT would get us in. Win only 1 of the last 4 and we'd have to win the BTT or at the very least reach the BTT championship.

Is that about it?
Yep need to win out at home and win at NW. 19 wins. Win 1st game in BTT they'll be right on cusp.

I predicted they would be a tournament team this year at the start of the year because that's usually what happens.

Flip those two bad home losses to UM and Maryland and they'd already be on the bubble.
Nostradamus? dat you?

fortune teller gypsy GIF

So we still need 2 out of the last 4. PSU at home should be a win, so one of the two IL's or at NW which would give us another Quad 1 win. 1 in the BTT and we're on the bubble, 2 in the BTT would get us in. Win only 1 of the last 4 and we'd have to win the BTT or at the very least reach the BTT championship.

Is that about it?
Get to 20 with the btt and I think they would have to be in. Doesn't matter how they get there in my mind but 20 is the number. Just my opinion 🤷

Iowa is a top 5 BIG team since 2019.

How are you calculationg that and are you including BTT record? Unless you are doing cumulative wins, it is misleading. For instance Iowa had a year with 4 way tie for 3rd..they were only better record wise than 8 teams and they lost their 1st game in BTT that year so finish with BTT was not 3rd.

Nostradamus? dat you?

fortune teller gypsy GIF
I actually don't think it will happen now but it was well within reach.

The version of Sandfort and Perkins that you see now is what I expected from those two from the start but for whatever reason they were both really off for the first third of the year.

Reactions: Mohawkeye
How are you calculationg that and are you including BTT record? Unless you are doing cumulative wins, it is misleading. For instance Iowa had a year with 4 way tie for 3rd..they were only better record wise than 8 teams and they lost their 1st game in BTT that year so finish with BTT was not 3rd.
Overall, regular season cumulative avg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT