ADVERTISEMENT

Three Chiefs Fans Found Dead In Backyard Of Friend’s Home After Watch Party

If it was fentanyl it's very possible that this was accidental, and these guys didn't know what they were using...
Oh yes I agree. I am talking about people who knowingly take fentanyl. BTW, I know people are making fun of the idea that other products are laced with fentanyl for cost reasons as well as killing off your customer base, but I believe it happens.

Oh yes I agree. I am talking about people who knowingly take fentanyl. BTW, I know people are making fun of the idea that other products are laced with fentanyl for cost reasons as well as killing off your customer base, but I believe it happens.

Well, I personally have never seen a criminal matter in which THC was laced with Fent.

I don't know why any drug dealer would lace things with Fent. You are killing your customer base.
From what I've read, I think the biggest issue is a dealer having fent, and using the same table top/space to prepare other drugs on without cleaning it properly. Like breaking down coke on a table that he had fent on earlier in the day.

I know heroin dealers will mix it up, because once word gets out of an OD, addicts want that stuff. But I feel like purposely mixing fent w/ coke or something similar doesn't make any sense at all because like you said, they will most likely kill their clientele.

Reactions: Tenacious E
Is Fent so much cheaper than drugs it makes sense to add it to other drugs to increase profit margin?

Absolutely. Meth is the primary one. Methheads don't care if they die. They essentially are dead already
I am just envisioning these buddies pre-partying to watch their Chiefs with a wicked buzz. Maybe one of them said he has a pill that packs a buzz and they all take one. The house renter "falls asleep" in his bed and is lucky to wake up. His buddies go outside for a smoke and "fall asleep" in lawn chairs and are unlucky to have died of hypothermia.

From what I've read, I think the biggest issue is a dealer having fent, and using the same table top/space to prepare other drugs on without cleaning it properly. Like breaking down coke on a table that he had fent on earlier in the day.

I know heroin dealers will mix it up, because once word gets out of an OD, addicts want that stuff. But I feel like purposely mixing fent w/ coke or something similar doesn't make any sense at all because like you said, they will most likely kill their clientele.
That actually makes a lot of sense. It's not like they are keeping Kosher kitchens to do what they do before putting drugs out on the street.

I am just envisioning these buddies pre-partying to watch their Chiefs with a wicked buzz. Maybe one of them said he has a pill that packs a buzz and they all take one. The house renter "falls asleep" in his bed and is lucky to wake up. His buddies go outside for a smoke and "fall asleep" in lawn chairs and are unlucky to have died of hypothermia.

Probably just that simple,.. and stupid.

I agree. It was probably fentanyl, and fentanyl kills people every day. Hell, it seems like it kills a famous person every day, let alone average Joes. I personally do not understand the appeal of taking something that you may or may not wake up from the next day, regardless whether you might freeze to death while unconscious.

I'm waiting to form my opinion until the Netflix documentary about this comes out later this year. The Kansas City Kiefs. Lies, Deception, and the underground Fentanyl laced Marijuana Industry.

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
It is a serious problem with weed laced ;)
db2d072f885290dad000606f20e4025e6b60867871be49e686b9d87fa76a25bb.png

How did she look in person?
We never saw much of her. During the four years we lived there before we disappeared, we saw her probably four times, mainly working outside in the yard. She was about 20 years younger than her husband, they met in Asia when he was in the military. Despite being in the U.S. a long time, her English was a bit spotty. That is one of the reasons why it took so long to figure out she was missing, nobody really ever saw her anyway. The husband either did it and is 100% confident she is hidden or she just vanished in the wind and he has accepted it. When talking with him, dude does not have a care in the world. He goes about his business and comes/goes like he always has. Just bizarre.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
We never saw much of her. During the four years we lived there before we disappeared, we saw her probably four times, mainly working outside in the yard. She was about 20 years younger than her husband, they met in Asia when he was in the military. Despite being in the U.S. a long time, her English was a bit spotty. That is one of the reasons why it took so long to figure out she was missing, nobody really ever saw her anyway. The husband either did it and is 100% confident she is hidden or she just vanished in the wind and he has accepted it. When talking with him, dude does not have a care in the world. He goes about his business and comes/goes like he always has. Just bizarre.

Sounds guilty AF

Reactions: jasonrann
my neighbor lady who nis white and not asian, somehow just up and left her husband of like 35 years. out of the blue. he thinks she somehow met a south korea dude on the webz and went over there. I guess he has reason to believe she is over there from some web posts or something. strange stuff. she is not missing, she still talks to their daughter. he thinks somehow she had a stroke or heart attack and came out of the hospital crazy or something. I have asked him over and over and he keeps telling me he has no idea what happened.

Sounds guilty AF
Well, if he is, then he (or someone else) is really good at cleaning up the mess. The forensic team they had at his house would have put anything you have seen on TV or in a movie to shame. They had a team of no less than 30 people at his house around the clock for 36 hours. Nobody was allowed into the neighborhood unless they lived there. They dug up his yard, took his vehicle off site for inspection and went through everything in the house. Also had a similar operation at his business (and a pond behind the business) and a house he was rehabbing. He was right back in the house after they were done. They either found nothing, or at least not enough to arrest him. On top of that, he gave varying accounts of where he thought she was and events leading up to the missing persons report. Suspicious as fvck.

Well, if he is, then he (or someone else) is really good at cleaning up the mess. The forensic team they had at his house would have put anything you have seen on TV or in a movie to shame. They had a team of no less than 30 people at his house around the clock for 36 hours. They dug up his yard, took his vehicle off site for inspection and went through everything in the house. Also had a similar operation at his business and a house he was rehabbing. He was right back in the house after they were done. They either found nothing, or at least not enough to arrest him. On top of that, he gave varying accounts of where he thought she was and events leading up to the missing persons report. Suspicious as fvck.

Body is somewhere in the Ozarks

Has the life insurance money paid out? I mean, have they don't the Court hearing to declare her deceased?
Not sure if it has or not. He still drives the same Ford Escape he was driving when we moved into the neighborhood 8 1/2 years ago. He does nothing extravagantly. I have spoken with him at least 25 times since the disappearance was reported. I keep waiting for a comment, a change in his demeanor, people coming or going, etc. Nothing happens.

Last seen June of 2019 reported missing February 2020? That's crazy, you'd think her daughter would have said something a lot earlier then that.
The daughter was off at college. She and her mother had a huge fight right before she went back to school and weren't speaking. Daughter started asking questions a month or two before she filed the missing persons report. She filed it because pops gave her multiple explanations; she was in the hospital, she left him, she died, etc.

Shocking: fentanyl was on board at 3x lethal levels.

Yup, not real surprising. Cocaine and fent.

Fox News will probably spin this into a fent laced weed story.

Reactions: Tenacious E
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT