ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket prices and OC

Cleaning guy

Rookie
Sep 23, 2020
iowa
Hear an idea… don’t lower ticket price. Instead take the 1.75 million and hire a good Offensive Coordinator and QB coach. Spreading that 1.75 around on assistants makes us a better team. I don’t want a discount to a poorly coached team. I’d rather pay full price and watch Hawks put some points on board. This is poor economic and competitive plan for our team. Barta offering you 25 bucks so he doesn’t have to do his job.

Hear an idea… don’t lower ticket price. Instead take the 1.75 million and hire a good Offensive Coordinator and QB coach. Spreading that 1.75 around on assistants makes us a better team. I don’t want a discount to a poorly coached team. I’d rather pay full price and watch Hawks put some points on board. This is poor economic and competitive plan for our team. Barta offering you 25 bucks so he doesn’t have to do his job.
Yes and should also support NIL at the gate entrance. Each game should charge extra $10 per person. 69k at $10 w/ 7 home games is $4.8m. Funds only for football program. Do the same at Carver for basketball and wrestling. Keep up with the arms race.

And also Kirk should allow this mythical new Offensive Coordinator to call the plays the way he wants to.

You seem to carry a lot of anger over something you have no control of besides purchasing tickets at $25.00 less than full price. Maybe it's time you root for another team for a time until issues are resolved that make you so angry.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT