ADVERTISEMENT

Time's Up!!!

giphy.gif

Pre-Trump, this episode alone would have been the scandal of the decade. A russian operative hob-nobbing within the inner circles of the conservative elites; funneling money through various GOP campaigns, most notably to Trump through the NRA. As it stands, though, this is merely a footnote.

I can't recall, was she cooperating with the various investigations during her time in jail?

Pre-Trump, this episode alone would have been the scandal of the decade. A russian operative hob-nobbing within the inner circles of the conservative elites; funneling money through various GOP campaigns, most notably to Trump through the NRA. As it stands, though, this is merely a footnote.

I can't recall, was she cooperating with the various investigations during her time in jail?
Who can remember all the skit that happens with these cats. As you say, this would have blown off roofs pre drump.

So the countdown begins. How long until she accidentally ODs on cyanide or has a helicopter accident?

Reactions: TheCainer
The liberal “boogie man” mantra at it’s best.
How about: "Source said she was able to, by providing them enough money, come to an agreement with the organization's officers that allowed her to be a part of it without her name appearing on its documents"?

Sounds SO MUCH better than "she paid membership dues.;"

Reactions: billanole
The REAL question is, "Will she continue to be a gun-rights activist back in her homeland?" now that she's "free"?

Or, like Paul Erickson,....was that just a "phase"....?

I think the whole thing was a big nothingburger. Had she registered as a foreign agent, then she wouldn't have been in any legal trouble over her activities.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT