ADVERTISEMENT

Titans @ Chiefs

Sounds like they aren't confident Jones will be able to give it a go, which sucks.

Hopefully Spagnuolo has a plan to limit Henry getting downhill or it's going to be a long day for Hitch.

I got the Chiefs winning 34-24. Henry will get his, but Mahomes will get more.

Quitting my job and becoming a prognosticator.

Last edited:
Reactions: TarponSpringsNole
Mahomes was able to win today with
his arm and legs. He passed for 294
yds. and 3 TD's and He ran for 53 yds.
and 1 TD It was a great performance
on a cold and chilly day of 16 degree
weather.

Reactions: The Tradition
1qh8b9.jpg

Reactions: The Tradition
The Chiefs averaged 28 PPG against 4 of the NFL's top 6 defenses... And just held the NFL's rushing leader to 69 yards.

We shall see. Niners by 2 scores. Both offenses will put points on the board in this one. The difference will be the couple more stops SF gets.

Mahomes is incredible but he cannot hurt you from the sidelines. SF has the ability to do that and facing SF multiple running threats will be a little different than just facing 1...even if he is the best.

Last edited:
SF DB can’t cover KC. Chiefs win 50-49

If this is what you firmly believe then you should sell the house, cash in the retirement, hawk everything you own and put it all down on the over.

The over still looks like a good bet to me even if KC can't hang more points on the SF defense than they could on the much weaker TN defense.

To be honest I hope I am wrong. I'd like to see KC win....I just don't think they will.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT