ADVERTISEMENT

Today on twitter.

DSM news are always riding the cyclones jock, even before this season! They're a joke!
That list is beyond ridiculous!

When you're a program that lives in "3-4 Wins Per Season Land" and you win 7 + a bowl, of course you're going to get an A. When you're a program like Iowa, an 8-win season is nothing special.

This year rivaled their magical Peach Bowl season of '77.

How the hell is "I don't know if they will offer, I don't know if I will visit" on the table at this point? If they like him they like him, if they don't, they don't but someone needs to poop or get off the potty.

How the hell is "I don't know if they will offer, I don't know if I will visit" on the table at this point? If they like him they like him, if they don't, they don't but someone needs to poop or get off the potty.
I think a lot of it likely depends on the retention of guys who are already on the roster. We already know that Quarrels is gone ... however how are things looking for guys like D. Young and Falconer? Heck, I remember there being rumors that Brandon Smith was experiencing some homesickness. That's a lot of possible attrition at WR. Thus, how they recruit at WR likely depends a lot on whether guys stay or leave.

I think a lot of it likely depends on the retention of guys who are already on the roster. We already know that Quarrels is gone ... however how are things looking for guys like D. Young and Falconer? Heck, I remember there being rumors that Brandon Smith was experiencing some homesickness.

" That's a lot of possible attrition at WR. Thus, how they recruit at WR likely depends a lot on whether guys stay or leave.
"

Like I said someone needs to poop or get off the potty.

Check out @ScottDochterman’s Tweet:

So got on rivals to see who this guy was ISU got. First off he didn't have much for big program offers. Honestly everyone talking about Campbell and how his recruiting and Iowa better watch out. Looking at rivals rankings with 20 guys on board they are 60th and not seeing anything too special. Zero 4 stars. Got one OL Iowa offered. Guess I'm not seeing it for him this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT