ADVERTISEMENT

Today on twitter.

I'll bet the kid from Florida were both recruiting ends up decomiting. Not saying he ends up in Iowa, but just a hunch, especially since his HS coach played at Iowa, so I think he goes home and has some second thoughts.

Sounds like Fleck used the ol “you better commit or your spot is gone”. That should be a solid commitment until tomorrow

Sounds like Fleck used the ol “you better commit or your spot is gone”. That should be a solid commitment until tomorrow

Is he still making the trip to Iowa on the 22nd? If so, I see a de commitment in his future! And thought he wanted to play with Lockett too at Iowa.

Yea... Ryan Burns who covers the goofs for 247 wrote an article titled "Florida CB Brown didn't want to lose his spot at Minnesota".
Fleck probably has black sites set up throughout rural areas of Minnesota to conduct rendition and torture to get kids to join his army.

Reactions: bojihawk44
Love all of these Hawkeye quotes from the current members of the team!

Still, I am left to wonder why Bob Sanders felt the need to put his tweet out there? Was someone questioning his legacy? Or how hard he worked?

I hope he knows that a large chunk of Hawkeye nation- including this Hawk fan - holds him up as thee #1 Hawkeye of the KF era.

Love all of these Hawkeye quotes from the current members of the team!

Still, I am left to wonder why Bob Sanders felt the need to put his tweet out there? Was someone questioning his legacy? Or how hard he worked?

I hope he knows that a large chunk of Hawkeye nation- including this Hawk fan - holds him up as thee #1 Hawkeye of the KF era.

It was a fake account.

Nah, can't be. Remember KF didn't like Wadley. ?????:rolleyes:
latest

ADVERTISEMENT