ADVERTISEMENT

Top Secret CIA File Taken to trump White House Missing-Contained Raw Russian Intelligence

h-hawk

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 29, 2002
"A binder containing highly classified information related to Russian election interference went missing at the end of Donald Trump’s presidency, raising alarms among intelligence officials that some of the most closely guarded national security secrets from the US and its allies could be exposed, sources familiar with the matter told CNN.

Its disappearance, which has not been previously reported, was so concerning that intelligence officials briefed Senate Intelligence Committee leaders last year about the missing materials and the government’s efforts to retrieve them, the sources said.

In the two-plus years since Trump left office, the missing intelligence does not appear to have been found."
The binder contained raw intelligence the US and its NATO allies collected on Russians and Russian agents, including sources and methods that informed the US government’s assessment that Russian President Vladimir Putin sought to help Trump win the 2016 election, sources tell CNN.

The intelligence was so sensitive that lawmakers and congressional aides with top secret security clearances were able to review the material only at CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia, where their work scrutinizing it was itself kept in a locked safe.

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2023/12/politics/missing-russia-intelligence-trump-dg/

Last edited:
I think you guys got him this time...

If CNN and unnamed sources says so... not sure how he avoids this.

Congrats?
lol he’s currently facing 91 felony charges. You think this report is just some random hit job? Nobody needs to put more fuel on the fire here. Trump is just a dishonest, selfish, conman that tricks idiots into defending him.

And here you are.

Congrats.

Gee, I wonder what happened to it...
Will Smith Reaction GIF

This is all perfectly normal and should be ignored because trump would never hoard or hide classified data and not want to return in.
He has also never had dealings in Russia of a nefarious nature. Totally legit.
Holy shit.... the article literally said it was in a locked safe at Langley. I really doubt that Trump can walk through walls.

Holy shit.... the article literally said it was in a locked safe at Langley. I really doubt that Trump can walk through walls.
Reading is so god damn hard these days.

The binder was last seen at the White House during Trump’s final days in office. The former president had ordered it brought there so he could declassify a host of documents related to the FBI’s Russia investigation.”

Reading is so god damn hard these days.

The binder was last seen at the White House during Trump’s final days in office. The former president had ordered it brought there so he could declassify a host of documents related to the FBI’s Russia investigation.”

He sprinkled his magic fairy dust on it and said "It's declassified".

Then gave it to Putin

You think Trump, who we know for a fact stole and hoarded TS/SCI, TS and S material in the s***ter at MAL, had nothing to do with this?

Taylor Swift GIF by The Voice
Holy hell, you're one brainwashed motherfvcker. But yeah, I'm sure Trump had so much influence over the CIA that they helped him lose some of the most guarded information. That's and utterly insane thought process, seek help.

Holy hell, you're one brainwashed motherfvcker. But yeah, I'm sure Trump had so much influence over the CIA that they helped him lose some of the most guarded information. That's and utterly insane thought process, seek help.

You might want to read the article again, then read 95's response to you...

However, I'll shine some light on it "you brainwashed motherfvcker"... The document was last seen AT THE WHITE HOUSE DURING TRUMP'S FINAL DAYS IN OFFICE

Like I said, take your MAGA cult brainwashed dumb ass outta here

Take. My. Advice.

You are literally looking like the world's biggest dumbass. POTUS has complete control over all intel - POTUS can't be denied access to ANYTHING. Trump ordered this info sent to the WH. That was the last time it was seen.

Who cares….at this point it’s pretty obvious that the Trump admin was cozy with Putin and doing his bidding….and the guy is up by 30-50 in the polls for the nomination….GOP voters obviously don’t care….and it’s not like most Democrats didn’t already know this.

So, until I’m proven wrong…who cares? I have very little faith in the citizens of this country making an intelligent decision.

"A binder containing highly classified information related to Russian election interference went missing at the end of Donald Trump’s presidency, raising alarms among intelligence officials that some of the most closely guarded national security secrets from the US and its allies could be exposed, sources familiar with the matter told CNN.

Its disappearance, which has not been previously reported, was so concerning that intelligence officials briefed Senate Intelligence Committee leaders last year about the missing materials and the government’s efforts to retrieve them, the sources said.

In the two-plus years since Trump left office, the missing intelligence does not appear to have been found."
The binder contained raw intelligence the US and its NATO allies collected on Russians and Russian agents, including sources and methods that informed the US government’s assessment that Russian President Vladimir Putin sought to help Trump win the 2016 election, sources tell CNN.

The intelligence was so sensitive that lawmakers and congressional aides with top secret security clearances were able to review the material only at CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia, where their work scrutinizing it was itself kept in a locked safe.

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2023/12/politics/missing-russia-intelligence-trump-dg/
But there's a chance Hunter Biden and Joe Biden are linked somehow. LOL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT