ADVERTISEMENT

Tough to watch wnba basketball

Uthoff has more than gotten a fair chance. He’s still trying to make it. Celtics D league roster. Don’t all of you think if he could help them he’d be on the roster? Hell Hauser is a role player for the Celtics.
Is Sandfort > Uthoff?

Or even Weiskamp?

One of the stupidest narratives in sports.

You don't give any effort at your job either. This is saying the same thing you are, because I know you don't watch the NBA, which leaves you with the same amount of info as I have about your performance at work.

You honestly think owners are going to pay millions of dollars to players who don't try?
Lol. None of them are getting millions from their coaches or their team

Uthoff has more than gotten a fair chance. He’s still trying to make it. Celtics D league roster. Don’t all of you think if he could help them he’d be on the roster? Hell Hauser is a role player for the Celtics.
And at NO point did I ever say that he didn't get a fair shake. I just said he was the one guy that "I thought" would make it. This was in reference to Luka, and Joe Cool, and now Sandfort. For my money if Utoff (who I thought had the most complete game of the group) won't make it, then I don't see guys like Sandfort making it either....

And at NO point did I ever say that he didn't get a fair shake. I just said he was the one guy that "I thought" would make it. This was in reference to Luka, and Joe Cool, and now Sandfort. For my money if Utoff (who I thought had the most complete game of the group) won't make it, then I don't see guys like Sandfort making it either....
CM said Uthoff hasn't gotten a fair shot

Reactions: littlez
The #1 pick would be about #8 in a normal draft...that's how weak this year is considered. If he's going pro, this is the year to go. In a strong draft, he probably wouldn't get picked. Sometimes it all about timing and getting drafted by the right team to get a chance. In boxing they say a guy's got a puncher's chance...in this case, Sandfort has a shooter's chance if he gets drafted.

The #1 pick would be about #8 in a normal draft...that's how weak this year is considered. If he's going pro, this is the year to go. In a strong draft, he probably wouldn't get picked. Sometimes it all about timing and getting drafted by the right team to get a chance. In boxing they say a guy's got a puncher's chance...in this case, Sandfort has a shooter's chance if he gets drafted.
Honestly though, who would push him back next year?

There are no more real elite CBB prospects. That's part of the problem. There were no real "faces" of men's college basketball last year, and the ones that were kinda recognizable are all going pro............

If anything, Sandfort can only improve his positioning by coming back and NIL helps as an insurance policy in case of injury.

However, it's my feeling that this is a case where most feel he'd be better off coming back.................and he decides to go pro.

Because f*** Iowa, right? #can'thavenicethings :D

2c372565-b691-4626-939f-6568fededf50_text.gif

• Wow
Reactions: Hawksfor3
Honestly though, who would push him back next year?

There are no more real elite CBB prospects. That's part of the problem. There were no real "faces" of men's college basketball last year, and the ones that were kinda recognizable are all going pro............

If anything, Sandfort can only improve his positioning by coming back and NIL helps as an insurance policy in case of injury.

However, it's my feeling that this is a case where most feel he'd be better off coming back.................and he decides to go pro.

Because f*** Iowa, right? #can'thavenicethings :D

2c372565-b691-4626-939f-6568fededf50_text.gif
Iowa basketball isn't going to win anything of consequence with or without him, so who really cares when it's all said and done.

Iowa basketball isn't going to win anything of consequence with or without him, so who really cares when it's all said and done.
I guess I do because I'd at least like to watch a competitive team in 24/25 and having Sandfort makes that a little more possible. As soon as there is someone better to take his place I won't care if he stays or leaves - but the fact is there isn't.

I have. He isn't a great defender. But he's actually turned himself into a more than serviceable defender. Works his ass off, that's for sure.

We can go through every current roster if you wish

No need….you nailed it at the start, he has had to work his ass of in a 10 plus year career to be “ok”

No need….you nailed it at the start, he has had to work his ass of in a 10 plus year career to be “ok”
Yes, and Steph would be in the league if he were an awful defender because he is literally the best shooter of all-time.

This does nothing to support your claim that there are plenty of defensive liabilities in the league

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT