ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer portal breakdown: 7 better-than-you-might’ve-thought transfer classes

If this were true it would have been done in prior years to this extent. Also, You had to be selling something different to attract a qb and receivers to this system.

So we haven’t won a lot? I didn’t realize that.

But I do agree, if you make a mistake or do something poorly it proves you never really cared…..good catch 😳

Not that I care much for what you specifically have to say, but,

Point being…Why would they NOT address the very obvious offensive needs following the 2021 season?
Maybe they believed Davidkov and Britt would be ready to go. And your boy Chuck left after spring ball. Too late to get anyone at that point.

And with Keegan Johnson, who could predict that? I don't think we still know for sure what that was.

Vines got hurt in fall camp. Can't recall Nico's foot, whether that was spring or fall.

Is there anywhere that shows schollie distributions by position by team across power 5 schools? Just interesting to see differences.

No, but he wasn’t saying we didn’t win, he was saying our offensive system isn’t good

Still isn’t, but he also maid a silly point that, like you, I think he was just trying me on….

But regardless of whether I agree with him or not, he’s a fairly smart guy, so I’m not even sure why he went down that avenue?!

Reactions: Bishop1971
I was talking about the addition of the TE Stilianos after the ‘21 season.

The offense sucked with a putrid OL and QB - certainly didn’t need a TE of all positions but hey, we went out and got one 🤷🏼‍♂️
And basically just a blocking te. Still haven't figured that out unless he has better route running ability and better hands than i think.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
All and Lachey with his added experience. He was still learning last season. Lethal combo now.
And i think our offense has shown that with 2 good te's we are a better offense than maybe other teams would be with the same players. Fant and Hockenson were a deadly combination but we also utilized wr's their last season here which is necessary to get the most from our offense.

Reactions: NevadaHawk
I would feel better if we were able to get another productive WR and an experienced OL. Losing Rouse hurt badly, we would’ve had:

T Richman
T Rouse
C Feth

And let our plethora of guards battle it out for the last two spots. I just think it’s asking a lot of a D2 tackle to come in and start right away for a B10 program. Hopefully it all works out!
Pass on Rouse after the way he handled his recruitment at the end. After the news about Holden yesterday, the only one I feel like they missed on TeSlaa.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT