ADVERTISEMENT

Transfers

HoustonREDHawk

HR Legend
Feb 5, 2003
I know there have been no announcements, but has anyone close to the program heard anything about possible transfers out (e.g., Ellingson and Wagner) or any names of possible transfers in (especially contact with any grad transfer guards who are good defenders and ballhandlers)?

Houston we have a problem, you must have the 124 post topic i started a few days ago on who was leaving and staying :confused:

So far the primary rumors have been around Cook, Dailey, Moss, Bohannon, Pemsl, and Fran....

Last edited:
Reactions: JAMAM
So far the primary rumors have been around Cook, Dailey, Moss, Bohannon, Pemsl, and Fran....
I don’t believe Bohannon goes, but it would be dumb for him to transfer, especially after this whole Street deal. He’s already a fan favorite and has a chance to finish his career as one of the better Hawkeye scorers ever

That was before I knew Fran was going to Pitt, Cook to Missouri, Dailey to Ohio University and Wagner to Coe.

So Bohannon is staying?
9RhCWsL.gif

I don’t believe Bohannon goes, but it would be dumb for him to transfer, especially after this whole Street deal. He’s already a fan favorite and has a chance to finish his career as one of the better Hawkeye scorers ever
Bohannon may leave because every time he makes 34 consecutive free throws he has to intentionally miss and start all over again!

It probably wasn't obvious, but my primary point was there are rumors about nearly everyone at this point and they're mostly stupid.

Reactions: mstp1992
Houston we have a problem, you must have the 124 post topic i started a few days ago on who was leaving and staying :confused:
Was there speculation on the possible transfers in part that I asked about, which is what we all really want to know?

Last edited:
I posted this in another thread also. Don't shoot the messenger, but my best friend knows someone in the athletic department. He has confirmed the Cook rumor has legs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT