ADVERTISEMENT

Travis Kelce

HawkOptimist

HR Heisman
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2006
I’m going to teach my young children never to date a guy like Travis Kelce after seeing his aggressive ambush of Coach Reid during tonight’s game. I can only imagine what he’s like with poor Taylor behind closed doors when she does something to upset him. Be better.

It's a real observation. You notice it with teenagers sometimes, but they usually grow out of it.

I've noticed girls in a strip club that basically adopt black english and a black "accent" as their default after previously NOT sounding that way. We're not just talking a bit of slang -- we're talking a serious attempt to sound like. It is... cringe worthy.

As an adult, that's just... weird. I can see it if you're emersed in a different culture for a good period of time. (or naturally, if you grew up that way)

Why does he talk like a black guy? Or whatever it is he talks like. Does his brother talk like that? Sounds a bit dumb
That was weird. Given his level of success, I had just assumed that he would sound like a regular person.

I confess that I have never listened to a Taylor Swift song, but I have assumed right along that she spoke normally ... and accordingly, I was surprised at how Mr. Kelce sounded. He was not very polished.

The Chiefs deserved that one, but Travis Kelce showed the world what he’s truly like. Taylor’s going to dump him within 6 months and you’ll cry like the little b!tch you are, sucka. 😜
That will be different...usually they dump her!

I swear some people that post here are completely insufferable human beings. And this doesn't have anything to do with me being a Chiefs fan. If you know anything about Kelse, he's been outgoing/boisterous since he was a child. That's who he is and who he's always been.

Good gawd, let us all somehow go on with our own lives - getting through each day - with the knowledge that in the 7 or 8 whatever billion people on this earth that maybe, just maybe there are people that have different personalities than our own.

That fact doesn't make anybody better or worse than ourselves - it simply makes them different. And me personally, I'm not going to lose any sleep over knowing that.

I’m going to teach my young children never to date a guy like Travis Kelce after seeing his aggressive ambush of Coach Reid during tonight’s game. I can only imagine what he’s like with poor Taylor behind closed doors when she does something to upset him. Be better.

Warning On Air GIF by Adult Swim

I swear some people that post here are completely insufferable human beings. And this doesn't have anything to do with me being a Chiefs fan. If you know anything about Kelse, he's been outgoing/boisterous since he was a child. That's who he is and who he's always been.

Good gawd, let us all somehow go on with our own lives - getting through each day - with the knowledge that in the 7 or 8 whatever billion people on this earth that maybe, just maybe there are people that have different personalities than our own.

That fact doesn't make anybody better or worse than ourselves - it simply makes them different. And me personally, I'm not going to lose any sleep over knowing that.
Just because that’s who is and who he’s always been, doesn’t make it right or ok. Would any of us with daughters want her to date a man who does what Travis Kelce did to an elderly man last night? Just imagine what he’s like behind closed doors when he’s mad.

I would like him to issue the citizens of these great United States of America an apology on national television today. And then for my own personal suffering for having to see it, I would like him to send me an autographed football with the entire Chiefs team, his game worn jersey and helmet from last night autographed, one night in a hotel room of my choosing with Taylor, and tickets and airfare to next year’s Grammy’s and also Slammy Awards.

And then for my own personal suffering for having to see it, I would like him to send me an autographed football with the entire Chiefs team, his game worn jersey and helmet from last night autographed, one night in a hotel room of my choosing with Taylor, and tickets and airfare to next year’s Grammy’s and also Slammy Awards.

Solid work in this thread, sir.
Consider me entertained.

Just because that’s who is and who he’s always been, doesn’t make it right or ok. Would any of us with daughters want her to date a man who does what Travis Kelce did to an elderly man last night? Just imagine what he’s like behind closed doors when he’s mad.

I would like him to issue the citizens of these great United States of America an apology on national television today. And then for my own personal suffering for having to see it, I would like him to send me an autographed football with the entire Chiefs team, his game worn jersey and helmet from last night autographed, one night in a hotel room of my choosing with Taylor, and tickets and airfare to next year’s Grammy’s and also Slammy Awards.

Would Taylor have any say in this, you gross f&*k?

...I was surprised at how Mr. Kelce sounded. He was not very polished.
I think that's his MO, to sound like a drunk frat-boy. It's funny whenever he's up there yelling, the camera pans to Taylor to see her reaction. They do seem like an odd paring, but good for them. Maybe he's the yin to her yang and if so, good for them.

I love Taylor AND Toby!

Why does he talk like a black guy? Or whatever it is he talks like. Does his brother talk like that? Sounds a bit dumb

It's a real observation. You notice it with teenagers sometimes, but they usually grow out of it.

I've noticed girls in a strip club that basically adopt black english and a black "accent" as their default after previously NOT sounding that way. We're not just talking a bit of slang -- we're talking a serious attempt to sound like. It is... cringe worthy.

As an adult, that's just... weird. I can see it if you're emersed in a different culture for a good period of time. (or naturally, if you grew up that way)

Snl Doubling Down GIF by Saturday Night Live

I didn’t watch much of the game, can someone fill me in?
There were fumbles, an interception, not one, but TWO record-breaking field goals. We got an audience panning of all the stars in attendance, only the 2nd overtime game in the history of the Super Bowl and a back-to-back championship that hasn't happened since Brady. You should have tuned in.

Why Travis Kelce blew up at Chiefs coach Andy Reid during Super Bowl 2024​

Just in the heat of battle!

Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce didn’t mean anything by his shouting at head coach Andy Reid early in Sunday’s Super Bowl victory over the San Francisco 49ers — it was all part of the star’s competitive spirit, a source tells Page Six.

Kelce was clearly irate and frustrated after the Chiefs lost a fumble in the second quarter of their thrilling, comeback overtime win over San Francisco.

The 34-year-old star and boyfriend to Taylor Swift was seen on video yelling in Reid’s face — and even bumping the coach — as he wanted back into the game following the turnover.

Teammate Jerick McKinnon even held the hulking Kelce back.

Viewers were quick to pounce on Kelce’s actions, but a source brushed aside any real animosity between player and coach.

“He’s just a passionate player and everyone’s on edge. It’s the Super Bowl! But there was no mal intent.

Travis Kelce #87 of the Kansas City Chiefs lashes out at Head coach Andy Reid in the first half against the San Francisco 49ers during Super Bowl LVIII at Allegiant Stadium on Feb. 11, 2024 in Las Vegas.
Travis Kelce lashes out at Head coach Andy Reid in the first half against the San Francisco 49ers during Super Bowl LVIII at Allegiant Stadium on Feb. 11, 2024 in Las Vegas.

“He respects Coach Reid. It’s really just about the passion of the game. It wasn’t anything serious,” the source tells Page Six.

Following the game, Kelce cast aside any talk of the clash with Reid.

“I’m gonna keep it between us,” Kelce told ESPN. “I was just telling him how much I love him.”

Travis Kelce and Head coach Andy Reid of the Kansas City Chiefs react after defeating the San Francisco 49ers 25-22 during Super Bowl LVIII on Feb. 11, 2024 in Las Vegas.
Travis Kelce and Head coach Andy Reid of the Kansas City Chiefs react after defeating the San Francisco 49ers 25-22 during Super Bowl LVIII on Feb. 11, 2024 in Las Vegas.

Kelce and the Chiefs were right to be frustrated as they faced an early deficit to the favored 49ers.

But Kansas City stormed back and secured their fourth Super Bowl title, with Kelce leading the Chiefs with nine catches for 93 receiving yards in the 25-22 overtime victory.

Kelce will now seemingly celebrate his new championship with Swift and the crew she brought with her to the big game — including stars Blake Likely and Ice Spice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT