ADVERTISEMENT

Travis Kelce

I’m going to teach my young children never to date a guy like Travis Kelce after seeing his aggressive ambush of Coach Reid during tonight’s game. I can only imagine what he’s like with poor Taylor behind closed doors when she does something to upset him. Be better.
Well that should be fun for you when your children are dating someone with no drive or passion.
I’m sure it will be fun for you when you’re still supporting them when they are well into adulthood because they don’t want to hurt someone’s little feelings

65 and over is considered elderly, and Reid is 65. This isn’t the first time Kelce has acted this way toward Reid. So perhaps we can say major disrespect of an elderly man with some mild abuse sprinkled in? Say what you will, but young kids are watching… and seeing that sorta crap is further teaching our youth that it’s ok to disrespect our coaches and elders. But hey, as long as they’re winning, who gives a sh!t, amirite?!
Elderly is over 80

It's like people just started watching Kelce this year. He's been "passionate"/hot head throughout his career. That passion is partly what makes him great. Like in 2016 for example.

It's a real observation. You notice it with teenagers sometimes, but they usually grow out of it.

I've noticed girls in a strip club that basically adopt black english and a black "accent" as their default after previously NOT sounding that way. We're not just talking a bit of slang -- we're talking a serious attempt to sound like. It is... cringe worthy.

As an adult, that's just... weird. I can see it if you're emersed in a different culture for a good period of time. (or naturally, if you grew up that way)
Both sides of the aisle know this to be true. Don’t let them tell you any different.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT