ADVERTISEMENT

Trump admits to concealing the true threat of coronavirus

You were proven wrong dipshit. Its all here. Op I responded to said if he had "acted" we would have football. He had infact "acted" and during February you b1tchtits were crying because he was a "xenophobe" for enacting a ban. Take.your.fvcking.lap

Jesus. Wordsmithing to find a way to find out of a larger point of a losing argument. Guess that's why I'm not a wing nut.

Trump's press event today featured him repeatedly saying he was trying to keep the calm, and he didn't want people panicking.
Exactly the opposite of what he's doing when it comes to social unrest and the imminent threat of black people moving into white people parts of the country. When it comes to that he can't get people panicked enough.

EhgQHOkUMAAHI75

Do you agree trump had started "acting" in response to c19 "in February"?

Do you have any idea what has transpired today? This "act" was pissing in the ocean of a crisis he was responsible for killing tens of thousands of people.

The lid is just being taken off this kettle.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Do you have any idea what has transpired today? This "act" was pissing in the ocean of a crisis he was responsible for killing tens of thousands of people.

The lid is just being taken off this kettle.
Its a simple question.

Well, since were being technical and nitpicky...

Within hours of President Trump's decision to restrict travel from China on Jan. 31 ...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dems-media-change-tune-trump-attacks-coronavirus-china-travel-ban
(The restrictions went into effect Sunday Feb 2nd, if you are going to be dumb be better at it)

So you agree this statement:
"If Trump had acted in February, we would be playing football."

Is factually false as he did start acting and "we" dont have a game this Sat.

• Haha
Reactions: naturalmwa
Interesting take from Politico about how WH aides were cringing at all the interviews Trump gave Woodward for the book. There were two sit-downs in the WH and numerous late night calls from Trump to Woodward. Think about that for a minute. He thought he could schmooze his way into Woodward being a fanboy.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/09/trump-bob-woodward-book-411225
Trump has always yaken the approach that he can talk himself out of tough situations.

He's not talking himself out of the Woodward revelations. Trump is on tape.

I don't see how any voter with a brain accepts the Donald's response to Covid given what he knew in January.

I predict Biden's lead will double within two weeks given what we've learned in the last 48 hours.

Reactions: silasstarr
With Trump revealed beyond all doubt to be a lying sociopathic monster the bots are really melting down around here.
Welcome to the convo, here is a quick intro;
The restrictions went into effect Sunday Feb 2nd

Is factually false as he did start acting and "we" dont have a game this Sat?

• Haha
Pretty amazing, having met so many “it’s just the flu” people in both real life and on here who were amplifying Trump‘s nothing burger talking points, to then hear Trump in early February say it is way worse than the flu. Sadly, not a single one of them will be pissed at their cult leader for such lies they then spouted themselves. Not. A. Single. One.

(The restrictions went into effect Sunday Feb 2nd, if you are going to be dumb be better at it)

Is factually false as he did start acting and "we" dont have a game this Sat.
Yeah, but Trump's "action" was in January if you want to be technically correct. Which I know you do.

That's OK, we all make mistakes.

Pretty amazing, having met so many “it’s just the flu” people in both real life and on here who were amplifying Trump‘s nothing burger talking points, to then hear Trump in early February say it is way worse than the flu. Sadly, not a single one of them will be pissed at their cult leader for such lies they then spouted themselves. Not. A. Single. One.
He speculated that it was five times more deadly. They. Don't. Care. He validates all their worst impulses - the racism, the misogyny, the narcissism, the xenophobia - so they worship him. Many of them do have a history behind this, of course. Read the Old Testament. Yahweh was one fvcked up dude and is still worshipped.

Yeah, but Trump's "action" was in January if you want to be technically correct. Which I know you do.

That's OK, we all make mistakes.
The action Became effective the 2nd of February and persisted through February, its a simple question riley. Man up and answer. Least you desire your favorite "fraud" title. Do you have the integrity to answer a simple question?

The action Became effective the 2nd of February and persisted through February, its a simple question riley. Man up and answer. Least you desire your favorite "fraud" title. Do you have the integrity to answer a simple question?
Nope. Trump's action was clearly in January. If you want to invoke technicalities you've got to live by them.

What was your question?

Trump has always yaken the approach that he can talk himself out of tough situations.

He's not talking himself out of the Woodward revelations. Trump is on tape.

I don't see how any voter with a brain accepts the Donald's response to Covid given what he knew in January.

I predict Biden's lead will double within two weeks given what we've learned in the last 48 hours.
Yep. But Biden‘s lead won’t grow by much, if any. The cult is too strong and the propaganda sources feeding them too good. Not sure if anything can break him below 40 percent. Even a sex tape with underage girls would not be enough at this point.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Why would you object to a stopgap?
He said his objection is that it was "at best a stopgap" - that means it wasn't nearly enough but Trump and his supporters want to make the China travel ban out to be the only thing that needed to be done. It wasn't. Not to mention the "China ban" was so poorly executed. 40,000 people came in from China after the ban was in place. It did practically nothing. What wasn't done was preparation in the form of testing/tracing and PPE and that put the countries health and economic welfare in the crisis we're still in.

And GTFO with the claims he was being xenophobic with the China ban - so what? Are you saying he wasn't doing all the things he should have been to prepare the country because he was afraid of being called names? Give me a f'n break. Leaders do the right things, make hard decisions, level with their constituents etc., etc., etc. regardless of the public backlash they might receive.

This. The partial China ban ultimately became meaningless because 1) 40k still traveled back from China and 2) nothing else was done to prepare for the inevitable onset of Covid in the US.

Reactions: lucas80 and BioHawk
Nope. Trump's action was clearly in January. If you want to invoke technicalities you've got to live by them.

What was your question?
The left folks. When pretzeled into a full submission of being proven wrong they decide to just play dumb. Good job Riley, you have just made yourself the poster boy for moving the goal post because you are too fvcking stupid to admit that the actions persisted through February and even when you went for a small dick technicality you were again proven wrong because the ban went into effect during February. Congrats buddy, the next time you try to claim someone won't answer a question or is changing the narrative you have now given me golden material to drag, with my nuts, accross your chin. Atleast the other cowards just acted like they went to bed, your dumbass tried to come back and claim an incorrect technicality.

I’m guessing I can find some pretty prominent members of Congress and maybe even dig up a presidential candidate who called him a racist and xenophobic.

You probably could, but the pushback wasn't nearly as strong as it was for the Muslim ban. At least the China ban had some science to back it up which is why the resistance to it didn't last very long. That and it became clear very quickly that just banning travel from China was not nearly enough to protect us from what was coming.

Reactions: lucas80
Its a simple question.

Behind the scenes, yes. Everyone knew he was trying to calm the masses from the Start. If you didn't, you are an idiot. What would it have changed if he had gotten out there and started panicking from the start? Probably economic collapse and a massive shortage of already scarce facemasks.

This. The partial China ban ultimately became meaningless because 1) 40k still traveled back from China and 2) nothing else was done to prepare for the inevitable onset of Covid in the US.

I totally disagree with leaving Americans abroad and shutting them out of their country. I also believe to say that he knew how bad The virus was is disingenuous at best. Remember “masks don’t help” then “wear masks” it went back and forth. I believe there is supposed to be a study on the effectiveness of masks against the COVID 19 virus.

I also believe in not shutting down the American economy as the repercussions would be longer lasting than the virus itself. Let’s not make the cure worse than the illness.

Its a simple question.

Trump’s China travel ban went into effect February 2.

Trump on February 7 said on tape the virus was airborne spread and potentially five times more deadly than the most strenuous flu.

Trump indoor rally Feb 10, Manchester, NH.

Trump indoor rally Feb 19, Phoenix, AZ.

Trump indoor rally Feb 20, Colorado Springs, CO.

Trump indoor rally Feb 21, Las Vegas, NV

Trump indoor rally Feb 28, North Charleston, SC.

Trump indoor rally March 2, Charlotte, NC.

Yep, Trump acted. But mostly in his own self-interest.

Behind the scenes, yes. Everyone knew he was trying to calm the masses from the Start. If you didn't, you are an idiot. What would it have changed if he had gotten out there and started panicking from the start? Probably economic collapse and a massive shortage of already scarce facemasks.
I'm on another question here. I believe it was @naturalmwa that incorrectly claimed "if trump had acted in February we would have football". A government document was then provided showing he had infact started "acting" in February and these dumbshits started moving goal post. In this thread you can read the left tey to justify bullshit with a spectrum going from "he didn't act in February" (after a source was proveded) and my personal favorite "ok he acted but a travelban actually made things worse" they don't even ****ing know what thier stance is they just know the answer cannot be that 45 had actually done something. If 45 knew it was airborne he should have been the one to lead with mask, I completely understand as a leader you have to minimize panic but he isnt at no fault here. What I care about is the bullshit revisionist history that just gets to change on a whim so that small dick little males can pat themselves on the back after they have completely changed the script. (See riley for an example)
Thats what I care about.

• Haha

Trump on February 7 said on tape the virus was airborne spread and potentially five times more deadly than the most strenuous flu.

So you agree that the statement "if trump had acted in February we would have football" is false?

The left folks. When pretzeled into a full submission of being proven wrong they decide to just play dumb. Good job Riley, you have just made yourself the poster boy for moving the goal post because you are too fvcking stupid to admit that the actions persisted through February and even when you went for a small dick technicality you were again proven wrong because the ban went into effect during February. Congrats buddy, the next time you try to claim someone won't answer a question or is changing the narrative you have now given me golden material to drag, with my nuts, accross your chin. Atleast the other cowards just acted like they went to bed, your dumbass tried to come back and claim an incorrect technicality.
No, you're still wrong. And you never asked me a coherent question.

BTW, your nuts would have to descend to be able to drag them across anything. Maybe next year.

He also threatened to fire CDC doctor
Dr. Nancy Messonnier for raising alarms about virus in February.

"You just breathe the air, and that's how it's passed," Trump told Woodward on February 7 in a recorded conversation. "And so that's a very tricky one… This is 5% versus 1% and less than 1%. You know? So, this is deadly stuff.

Technically, you inhale air that has the COVID 19 virus would be how you’re infected. I don’t really understand what you’re referencing with the 5% and 1% language. What exactly is the context and significance of those numbers?

Ok. Let's concede that Trump did something in February in the travel ban. But, what from that point? Was that single action enough? Was the curve flattened in February? Did the new cases plane? Did the deaths level off?

Or did things get worse?

Ok. Let's concede that Trump did something in February in the travel ban. But, what from that point? Was that single action enough? Was the curve flattened in February? Did the new cases plane? Did the deaths level off?

Or did things get worse?
Holy.fvcking.shit...... a HROt first. Someone actually got someone from the other side to concede thier argument was correct. My work here is done boys.

Technically, you inhale air that has the COVID 19 virus would be how you’re infected. I don’t really understand what you’re referencing with the 5% and 1% language. What exactly is the context and significance of those numbers?
Trump is saying that covid is worse than the flu by a percentage. Which disproves your quoted statement that Trump did not know the severity of Covid
I also believe to say that he knew how bad The virus was is disingenuous at best.

Reactions: BelemNole
Do you agree that this statment:

Is factually incorrect?

Simple question Riley, you going to sack up and answer or be a coward?
No. It's a really stupid question, btw. But at least it's a coherently formed question this time.

Willfull ignorance in addition to being a coward and a schill. Your father raised a daughter.
You certainly have your kilt ruffled. Again, you are correct, my father did raise a daughter.

Or do you mean that in the misogynistic manner where having a daughter is somehow inferior to having a son? I hope not.

Reactions: Rudolph
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT