Trump Boat Parade At Okoboji

JMNSHO

HR Heisman
Mar 11, 2010
Those old folks look like they’re having fun. Good for them. I hope they forget to vote.

Also, does Eric Branstad get much crap for killing two people? I didn’t realize he was very public. I figured he would be wanting the comfort of obscurity; maybe he’s been pretty comfortable regardless?

tumorboy

HR Legend
Gold Member
Sep 24, 2002
Those old folks look like they’re having fun. Good for them. I hope they forget to vote.

Also, does Eric Branstad get much crap for killing two people? I didn’t realize he was very public. I figured he would be wanting the comfort of obscurity; maybe he’s been pretty comfortable regardless?
Probably too drunk to remember he killed anybody.

Burbank84

HR MVP
Aug 15, 2002
Was in Okoboji last week to visit my 84 year old father. The level of denial about COVID-19 in Okoboji area was sad to see. Picked up food at Tweeters — not a single restaurant employee or sit down customer was wearing a mask.

My late Mother (who grew up in Okoboji and Spencer) is rolling over in her grave.

gonegolfing

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
These boat parties happen everywhere. Successful people support the ideals that built this country, and Trump is the only one running for President that is on that same side. If you fear success and fail to take responsibilities for your own shortcomings, Biden is there for you. A lot of failure in this country based on polls.

bojihawk44

HR Heisman
Sep 20, 2017
These boat parties happen everywhere. Successful people support the ideals that built this country, and Trump is the only one running for President that is on that same side. If you fear success and fail to take responsibilities for your own shortcomings, Biden is there for you. A lot of failure in this country based on polls.
Almost liked this as I thought it was the parody account. Almost.

noleclone2

HR Heisman
May 4, 2015
Yes yes. How could we have forget those Okoboji boat party flotillas for Bush 1 and 2 and Reagan?! I remember them well.

bdg8

HR Legend
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
White Men are truly stupid these days for sure with their support of Trump.
I thought it also might have to do with her appearance. We are simple creatures and she is much hotter than Abby