ADVERTISEMENT

Trump calls Kamala a F’n B on hidden cam

Trump:

giphy.webp

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Sorry I’m not a fag (a gay that chose to be gay) nor was I born gay.
Not sure why you are always thinking about having sex with other dudes.
Let me get this straight - you think Trump, with his 3 baby mama's, cheated on them all, talks about grabbing women by the pussy, walked in on a teenage beauty pageant dressing room, is morally superior to someone who is a "fag?"
You're a big Christian right? Does your church teach this hate, bc I don't think that's what Jesus was about.

Let me get this straight - you think Trump, with his 3 baby mama's, cheated on them all, talks about grabbing women by the pussy, walked in on a teenage beauty pageant dressing room, is morally superior to someone who is a "fag?"
You're a big Christian right? Does your church teach this hate, bc I don't think that's what Jesus was about.
he's not worth it.

Finishing law school, passing the bar exam, being elected AG in the largest state, getting elected senator in the largest state, and being VP is pretty worthless. I’d love to see your resume in comparison.

And we’re going fling sex-capades out there? Wait until you hear about this guy named Donald Trump.

@NorthernHawkeye would call you as as a misogynist. If he could.
I’ve heard of him. I make fun of him just like I make fun of democrats.
Remember when Hillary said "deplorables" and it was the worst, most offensive word ever uttered by any human ever? Flipped the election? LOL snowflakes?

But the convicted sex abuser can call any woman he wants a "bitch" and you're a snowflake if offended?

Go for it guys! I think you've got your winning strategy now for the election! Double-triple-down on the "bitch" thing. Keep it up IAFB2021! Keep it up!
no I don’t remember because up until about 5 years ago when I worked with a bunch of dumocrats I couldn’t have cared less about politics. That’s when I realized how messed up some of you are.
Here you are trying to deflect from your immoral scumbag cult leader. So funny! But, also sad.
i make fun of him the same as I make fun of you. I’m not defending the turd. I’m just here to make fun of you babies thinking about what the orange man said, was the worst thing ever. Like I mentioned already. The b word is said on national television.
He's running for fvcking president stupid
thanks captain obvious. Was he president before Biden as well?

Last edited:
Last week: stop calling us weird, it’s mean!

This week: so what if he called her a fuqin bitch, he’s right!!

Reactions: torbee
You’re a pretty awful human being.

You are a pretty awful human being.

Trump’s base, ladies and gentlemen.
Did you forget to log into your other account and ended up posting this twice within a few minutes of each other?

BTW why are you mentioning me with the Trump base. I’m on here making fun of the democrats and them crying that he called someone a bitch.
I’ll let you in on a little secret (no hidden camera needed). I work with all females and my closer coworkers and I call another lady that works for us a bitch behind her back all the time, because she is. One of the ladies doing so is pretty high up in the company as well. (Ohhh no!!!)

So he calls his opponent a f- bitch right in front of his kid, who has issues himself, and the d-bags on this site come to his rescue…it’s locker room talk, blah, blah, blah. They justify it. The Orange Stain has no discipline whatsoever, that’s what made him the worst president ever in this country. And you idiots are ok with that.

Let me get this straight. You are making up a ton of stuff about what I said. For a group of people that hate how much Trump lies, a lot of you do the same thing often. I didn’t once defend anything Trump. I think it’s comical that you all lost your shit because he called her a fvcking bitch.
I also find it comical that you think someone that is Christian is never allowed to call something like it is? Maybe I just need to stop being Christian and I can say or do whatever I want and still say I’m a good person. BTW your former savior Biden is catholic and against abortion. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone bring that up like that do ridiculing something a Christian says that goes against religion. Also go back and read about all the “fag” comments and calling anyone any sort of name that I’ve discussed recently if you want to really get into it.

Did you forget to log into your other account and ended up posting this twice within a few minutes of each other?

BTW why are you mentioning me with the Trump base. I’m on here making fun of the democrats and them crying that he called someone a bitch.
I’ll let you in on a little secret (no hidden camera needed). I work with all females and my closer coworkers and I call another lady that works for us a bitch behind her back all the time, because she is. One of the ladies doing so is pretty high up in the company as well. (Ohhh no!!!)
Of course you do. You’re an awful human being,

I didn’t once defend anything Trump. I think it’s comical that you all lost your shit because he called her a fvcking bitch.
lol snowflakes offended about being called a bitch now? Hell I’m pretty sure you can say bitch on tv and radio. How dare he call her that.

Haha and no one has ever called Trump a similar name? But I suppose that’s because he actually is said name right? I guess Trump should have called her a worthless fvcking bitch. She is worthless, didn’t she fvck dudes to get to where she is today and she kinda seems like a bitch.
This isn't you defending Trump? If you aren't a troll you're one of the angriest, most miserable posters here.

Reactions: artradley
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT