ADVERTISEMENT

Trump campaign staff had altercation with official at Arlington National Cemetery

It has the word pardoy in the Twitter handle.

Trump is shitty enough without having to make up shit, IMO. This kind of bullshit does more harm than good.

Let his actual awfulness stand on its own.
100%. It takes away the high ground when the MAGA folks do this - which is happening all the time.

or it was in a different section, one that didn't have recent casualties laid to rest?

edit:

Looks like this is the reason a documentary was approved but not a campaigning candidate's photographer

"Federal law prohibits political campaign or election-related activities within Army National Military Cemeteries, to include photographers, content creators or any other persons attending for purposes, or in direct support of a partisan political candidate's campaign," according to the statement. "Arlington National Cemetery reinforced and widely shared this law and its prohibitions with all participants."
That settles that MAGA. Reap It.

Reactions: McLovin32
This sums it up quite, succinctly.

Warning: NSFW!

It's time the so-called Liberal MSM was called into question as well. The Corporate Media continues to bend over backwards for Trump because, I don't know, "It's just Trump being Trump! No big deal." "Besides, it helps us get CLICKS!"

Yes, it is a big deal! The MSM has lowered the bar so far to accommodate Trump that they have become complicit in his behavior and in denigrating what this country once stood for.

Call him out! Restore what was once NORMAL, so this country can return to NORMAL!

F! his feelings as well as his Cult Members.

(There was a time in this country that the news media was not concerned with making money. Their job was to simply report the news, in an unbiased fashion, and let the populace decide what was going on. I guess the elimination of the Fairness Doctrine and the rise of "news" corporations like FOX around that same time wasn't an accident.)
I don't understand how this isn't every Service Person ever.

I think the point she is trying to make is that Harris didn't bother to go to Arlington. It was a huge swing and a miss since Federal law prohibits these types of campaign photo ops there in the first place.
I suspect that might be it. @binsfeldcyhawk2 want to flounder around on this one? Harris has most certainly been to Arlington for reasons other than personal political benefit, right?

I don't understand how this isn't every Service Person ever.
It does sound like my dad. :)

Vietnam Combat Vet - 101st Airborne - '68-'69

18740118_10212233663934186_8432501245834847259_n.jpg

So, when do we find out which Trump staffer pushed the official? My money is on Cheung or Lewandowski.
A normal campaign wouldn't have a staffer that shoves people, but a normal campaign wouldn't have a candidate that gets off on underlings shoving people to prove how alpha he is.

So, when do we find out which Trump staffer pushed the official? My money is on Cheung or Lewandowski.
A normal campaign wouldn't have a staffer that shoves people, but a normal campaign wouldn't have a candidate that gets off on underlings shoving people to prove how alpha he is.
All campaigns have loose cannons that like to get physical w/ officials at cemeteries. This is a both sides thing, right @binsfeldcyhawk2 ?!

Edit: This was an exaggerated sarcastic post because I was making fun of Bins, he just didn't understand that so I'm adding this note so it's clear for him.

Last edited:
Who amongst us hasn’t gotten into a fight with military cemetery officials?
If this gets enough traction the campaign will have to respond. With Trump a lot never gains traction because there is so much weird stuff going on. But, I am looking forward to the defense of the official, and the refusal to apologize for the actions, and the crass use of the footage in a political ad. "The official was disrespecting the dead while Trump was trying to honor them because he loves the dead troops so much", seems about right.

Yeah
Had customer golf/dinner.
Line acceptance run today.
So pretty much proven pictures and video of presidents there are common, etc.
Great tds for a nothing burger.
It's amazing how you people can never acknowledge Trump doing even a single thing wrong. He could pull his pants down and shit in the middle of a street in front of a 100 kids and you'd claim the street was actually a restroom and what he did was perfectly fine.

All campaigns have loose cannons that like to get physical w/ officials at cemeteries. This is a both sides thing, right @binsfeldcyhawk2 ?!
Arlington Cemetery is 274 acres of wasted super-primo real estate. Trump figures if he can degrade it in the public's eyes, he can acquire it cheap, move out the suckers' bodies and develop it.

Probably just needs an Executive Order once he's back in office.

I just flipped on BBC News and the guest refers to Trump as Don Old Trump.

Old, get it?
It's amazing how you people can never acknowledge Trump doing even a single thing wrong. He could pull his pants down and shit in the middle of a street in front of a 100 kids and you'd claim the street was actually a restroom and what he did was perfectly fine.
Emperor's New Clothes on steroids.

Can anything break through the delusion?

Trashy people can't see trashy conduct. That, and overdraft fees are their only known weaknesses.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT